By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - We should all buy The Conduit when is realease.........

I was reading the wikipedia article about The Conduit and I find out that the game features not only 16 players online but also wiispeak.I don't know but I feel that all nintendo hardcore fans should buy this game not only for support in the future from other third parties since if it sells well people will change their perspective about M rated games for the wii.But also since I feel high voltage is the only developer that is trying hard to do something unique for the wii.Everything else is not apart from zack and wiki and no more heroes(those sold decently :( .I hope the conduit sells really well so that the hard work the high voltage is putting pays off.It would be a shame if it bombs :/

Around the Network

I'm going to buy it, no doubt

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Ok, I'll buy it when is realease...

all hardcore fans should read the review first.

There's absolutely no guarantee this game won't turn into the next HAZE.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I have never let a review interrupt a purchasing of a game. Ever for Red Steel, which I thought was a great game. The sword fighting could have been better though.

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
all hardcore fans should read the review first.

There's absolutely no guarantee this game won't turn into the next HAZE.

Not likely to happen since High Voltage would have to be very lazy in order for that to happen

i'm buying @ realease

I will prolly.

I don't believe Wii gamers would follow reviews.. I don't believe Wii gamers even follow reviews... (looking at you cookingmama & gameparty) I think it's safe to say those Wii gamers aren't hardcore =.=;

I'm picking a few copies up but first day.. I don't know, I'll read some reviews first. ;)

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

If it's good I'll buy it. I want it to succeed for the reasons you mentioned, but I'm not going to waste 50 dollars on an average product just so I can send a message to other 3rd parties.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.