By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - We should all buy The Conduit when is realease.........

It looks like it has potential. I'd probably buy it.

Around the Network

Considering it hasnt had a bad review yet its pretty much a lock for me.

Riachu said:
kingofwale said:
all hardcore fans should read the review first.

There's absolutely no guarantee this game won't turn into the next HAZE.

Not likely to happen since High Voltage would have to be very lazy in order for that to happen

You clearly are not familiar with their previous body of work. Of course any true hardcore fan should try it for themselves rather than blindly trusting reviews. The true hardcore are the ones that try out all kinds of games and realize that sometime a game that does not have broad appeal can appeal very specifically to them. To see this notice how much Makingmusic loves Killzone despite it not being well recieved by the population at large.

On Topic, I will almost certainly not buy this game. I dislike FPS in general, and this one is looking pretty generic. The only thing that could possibly make me reconsider is split-screen multi-player and that is not in the game.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I will buy it

The_vagabond7 said:
If it's good I'll buy it. I want it to succeed for the reasons you mentioned, but I'm not going to waste 50 dollars on an average product just so I can send a message to other 3rd parties.

Pretty much sums up my situation too. If it turns out decent and looks interesting to me, I'll buy it.  If not, oh well.  Games have to be at least somewhat decent to me and appeal to my interests, otherwise i won't buy them (thus a lack of No More Heroes in my collection, I hate gore-games like that completely, no matter how stylized).

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
If it's good I'll buy it. I want it to succeed for the reasons you mentioned, but I'm not going to waste 50 dollars on an average product just so I can send a message to other 3rd parties.

^^^Agreed.

...Though it seems to have gotten more positive press then negative.

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

i will get this game, not because i want to support high voltage, i am getting it because i think the game looks really good and all the previews from E3 have been positive.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
perculator said:
Considering it hasnt had a bad review yet its pretty much a lock for me.

doesn't it need to have at least 1 review to even have a 'bad review'?

This game isn't out until 09. let's wait until the review before hyping the game, please? It's not like the developer had a history of AAA games under their belt.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I probably won't get it first day, week, or month, but if its good, I'll look into it. $50 is no joke so I have to get my moneys worth.

I'll read a couple reviews, check my financials ($0.04), Youtube some gameplay footage (Ooo, may even watch a quirky response video, naughty me!), then if the rating is good (7.8-9.0), then, I MIGHT get it

LOL

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I'm buying it 1st day. It sounds like they put a lot of effort into this.

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever" -Shigeru Miyamoto

Currently Playing - Metroid Zero Mission

>15% ending
Normal Hard <2hrs <100% Normal Hard
<2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 2-4hrs <100% Normal Hard
>2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 4+hrs <100% Normal Hard