By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - We should all buy The Conduit when is realease.........

This guys deserve respect look at this comment they made on an interview regarding The conduit "I think that Wii owners deserve to have games with better graphics. They deserve to have games that are made for them, not just for casual gamers."Like come on this guys understand us wii owners situation.

@Kingofwale
It was because they were given a amount of time by the publisher to make those games they can't really make an spledid game in only six months so this time with the conduit they will look for the publisher afterwards so they don't get involve with the development process.

Around the Network

There's definitely pleny of potential, IGN seems to really be liking it, AND it's a Wii FPS.
Wii
F
P
S.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

The Conduit may push me to get a Wii.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

First day purchase for my, no doubt about that.

Voltaire said:
First day purchase for my, no doubt about that.

This is the kind of attitude everyone on this thread should have :)

Around the Network

I would love to buy it on the release date...need to find some money!!

*uses mole mittens to dig for some rupees*

I won't get it.

..Because i don't like FPS in the first place.
But maybe if it was like "OMG Wii OWNERS MUST HAVE\GOTY\ASTONADING\BEST GAME ON Wii" then i will think about it. =>

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

silverlunar777 said:
I won't get it.

..Because i don't like FPS in the first place.
But maybe if it was like "OMG Wii OWNERS MUST HAVEGOTYASTONADINGBEST GAME ON Wii" then i will think about it. =>

I hope it turns out that way.

Definitely a first day purchase for me. I'm so pumped.

what if i'm not big on fps & would only think of getting one if it had local multi?