By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jack Tretton says Wii owners must graduate to PS3.

I already have a PS3. I've been tempted to buy a Wii lately but then I remember the games I want are already on my N64.

Around the Network

what an ass for saying that! They just want sales so bad that they will say anything!

pimpcoop said:
what an ass for saying that! They just want sales so bad that they will say anything!

agree.

cyclone87 said:
I already have a PS3. I've been tempted to buy a Wii lately but then I remember the games I want are already on my N64.

Are you implying that Nintendo's sequels on the Wii are no more advanced than their N64 versions?

Didn't some Microsoft exec say that earlier this week?

Around the Network

I tried googling it and it took me to your other thread in another gaming site...

Did you guys read the OP? There's no way a Sony exec would sound that desperate and say things that way. It was clearly meant as sarcasm, pointed towards the 360 PR about Wii users graduating to the 360.

He even said it was inspired by the other thread..

Jack Tretton says Wii owners must graduate to PS3.....

Or else they will die.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Graduate to a PS3? That's laughable. The system has nothing worth playing that I can't get on 360 or Wii. I mean why would I fork over $500 for a system with 360 hand me downs and no RPGS?

why would i want to downgrade to a ps3?

:P

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy