By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jack Tretton says Wii owners must graduate to PS3.

Well straight from Jacks mouth the Sales executive of Sony's games division. "All Wii owners must upgrade to a PS3 now. PS3 is the future of gaming. Sony needs your help. Buy a PS3 as soon as possible. Preferably today". Thank you people for reading this.

Inspired by the other thread on the main page.

Around the Network

A story like that has gotta be true!

Calling all PS2 owners aswell who have yet made a decision on purchasing a next generation console. PS3 is the console for you.

link?

KZ2 said:

Well straight from Jacks mouth the Sales executive of Sony's games division. "All Wii owners must upgrade to a PS3 now. PS3 is the future of gaming. Sony needs your help. Buy a PS3 as soon as possible". Preferably today. Thank you people for reading this.

Inspired by the other thread on the main page.

YES, i fully agree with you, if every two consumer that is going to buy a wii just put both of their cash together, the Ps3 just achieved 1 console sale, the ultimate plan, have an install base of 30 million wiis, have everyone trade up, for an automatic 15 million ps3's. Only downfall is that complete strangers are going to have to share it!

Around the Network

That's Great!
Now i have an excuse to sell my Wii and buy a PS3!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Jack said this months ago. Old news.

Spam thread attempting to be funny and failing...

I have both, I play my PS3 more but I still haven't Wiis got big guns

Just got back from Best Buy, after I saw this thread I felt extremely compelled to do the right thing and graduate.