By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Nintendo game do you enjoy the most for local multiplayer situations?

Which Nintendo game do you enjoy the most for local multiplayer situations?

Mario Party 6 23.08%

Mario Kart 10 38.46%

Smash Bros 7 26.92%

2D Mario Multiplayer 0 0%

Mario 3D World Multiplayer 2 7.69%

Wii/Switch Sports 0 0%

Kirby 0 0%

Mario Sports Games 0 0%

Star Fox 0 0%

F-Zero 1 3.85%

Total:26

Depends on the group, if it's people used to playing Smash Bros, that's my first pick but otherwise I go for Mariokart since it's accessible to everyone.

Around the Network

Mario party, so much fun

Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros.

More for Smash - even playing the original on N64 with a group of 4 was a blast.

One of my former workplaces had a break room with some game systems - one of them a N64 and it had Smash bros - we would huddle up in the break room during lunch break and play - it was great.

Smash has never had good online. It doesn't seem like Ultimate's online is any better than Wii U's. I suppose using ethernet on Switch OLED's dock or an adapter would improve things, but the connections should be better even with Wi-Fi like most use.
Because of that, Smash. 5-8 Player Smash is a hoot. I remember hours of fun with that in Smash for Wii U.
The Smash games with local multiplayer can't be beat, and I loved playing the Subspace Emissary with my brothers as we tagged in and out with the 2-player limit.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima