By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted October

Vote for your top 5 most anticipated games in decending order!

Rules:

• Points will be tallied based off of the placement of the titles. For instance, your #1 will get 5 points, #2 will get 4, etc. 
    • 1. = 5 points
    • 2. = 4 points
    • 3. = 3 points
    • 4. = 2 points
    • 5. = 1 point
  • Your game selections all have to release in October at the earliest, any after is eligible. Nothing from September or before though
  • Your games have to be either announced or confirmed otherwise for your vote to count.  
  • You may vote for a game as long as it has not released in your region or on your console (though it does have to be confirmed to be releasing for your console).
  • If you have a question about a release of a game, feel free to ask. If there is a mistake on my part, feel free to let me know and I will correct it. 
  • You may change your vote throughout the month but please make a new post quoting your old post.
  • Periodically, I will update this thread with release dates if you are wanting to stick with titles with release dates. But don't let this keep you from voting for games that don't have release dates. 
  • Results will be posted in the previous months thread. 

As usual, I want to thank those of you who have committed to voting every month! 

Around the Network

September (These Are Ineligible)
Ace Attorney Investigations Collection, Age of Mythology Retold, Ara History Untold, Astro Bot, Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster, Demonschool, Disney's Epic Mickey: Rebrushed, EA Sports FC 25, Earth Defense Force: World Brothers 2, Elsie, Final Fantasy XVI (PC), Frostpunk 2, Funko Fusion, God of War: Ragnarok (PC), Harry Potter: Quidditch Champions, Hollow Body, The Karate Kid: Street Rumble, The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom, Lollipop Chainsaw RePOP, Looney Tunes: Wacky World of Sports, Parcel Corps, Phoenix Springs, The Plucky Squire, Prison Architect 2, Reynatis, Rusty Rabbit, Slender: The Arrival, Starfield Shattered Space, Stormgate, Test Drive Unlimited: Solar Crown, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2, UFO 50, What The Car?, Wild Bastards, Worms Armageddon, Yars Rising

October Releases (Last Time To Vote)

A Quiet Place: The Road Ahead, Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration Expanded Edition, Batman: Arkham  Shadow, Call of Duty: Black Ops 6, Diablo IV: Vessel of Hatred, Dragon Age: The Veilguard, Dragon Ball: Sparking! Zero, Dragon Age: The Veilguard, Goblin Slayer: Another Adventurer: Nightmare Feast, Kill Knight, The Last Time I Saw You, Life is Strange: Double Exposure,  Master Detective Archives: Rain Code+ (PC,PS,XB), MechWarrior 5: Clans, Metaphor: ReFantazio, Neptunia Game Maker R:Evolution, New World: Aeternum, Nikoderiko: The Magical World, The Plucky Squire, Romance of the Three Kingdom 8 Remake, Romancing SaGa 2: Revenge of the Seven, RetroRealms: Halloween, RetroRealms: Ash vs Evil Dead, Shadows of the Damned: Hella Remastered, Silent Hill 2, Sonic x Shadow Generations, Squirrel with A Gun, Starship Troopers Extermination, Super Mario Party Jamboree, Sword Art Online Fractured Daydream, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants Unleashed, Transformers: Galactic Trials, Undisputed, Unknown 9: Awakening, Until Dawn Remake, Victory Heat Rally, Wildermyth, Wilmot Works It Out, Yakuza Kiwami, Ys X: Nordics, Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel

November 

Aero the Acro-Bat: Rascal Rival Revenge, AntonBlast (NS, PC), Assassin's Creed Shadows, Battle Spirits CrossOver, Dragon Quest III: HD-2D, Empires of the Ants, Farmagia, Farming Simulator 25, Funko Fusion (NS,PS4), Genshin Impact (S|X), Mario & Luigi: Brothership, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024, Mind Over Magnet, MySims: Cozy Bundle, River City Saga: Three Kingdoms Next, Skydance's Behemoth, Slitterhead, Snow Bros Wonderland, S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2: Heart Of Chernobyl, Stray (NS), TAITO Milestones

December 

Alien: Rogue Incursion (PSVR2, SteamVR, Quest 3), Fairy Tail 2, Fitness Boxing 3: Your Personal Trainer, Indiana Jones and the Great Circle, Marvel Rivals, Stella of the End, Stray Children

January 2025

Cuisineer, Donkey Kong Country Returns HD, Guilty Gear Strive (NS), Tales of Graces f Remastered

February 2025

Avowed, Civilization VII, Kingdom Come: Deliverance II, Lost Records: Bloom & Rage Tape 1, Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Ultimate

March 2025
Lost Records: Bloom & Rage Tape 2, Suikoden I & II HD Remaster: Gate Run and Dunan Unification Wars

Last edited by axumblade - on 01 September 2024

1. Cyberpunk 20??
2. Dragon Age 4 (PC) *Final Month
3. Avowed (PC)
4. Mafia The Old Country (PC)
5. Neva (PC) * Final Month

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

1) Metroid Prime 4: Beyond (NS) =
2) No Rest for the Wicked (PS5) +1
3) DOOM: The Dark Ages (PS5) +1
4) Ender Magnolia: Bloom in the Mist (NS) +1
5) Metaphor: ReFantazio (PS5) *NEW*

1. Capcom Fighting Collection 2 (PC)
2. Tales of Graces F Remastered (PC)
3. Dragon Ball: Sparking! Zero (PC)
4. Grand Theft Auto VI (PS5)
5. Metaphor ReFantazio (PC)

Around the Network

1. Shadowman: Darque Legacy (PS5)
2. Pokemon Legends Z-A (NS)
3. Metroid Prime 4: Beyond (NS)
4. Mario & Luigi: Brothership (NS)
5. Grand Theft Auto 6 (PS5)

1. Gears of War: E-Day (PC)
2. DOOM: The Dark Ages (PC)
3. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 (PC)
4. Avowed (PC) 
5. Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 (PC)

We lost some good games from September .... Anywoo my list hasn't changed thankfully :)

1) Mario & Luigi Brothership (NS)
2) Dragon Quest III Remake (NS)
3) Romancing SaGa 2 Revenge of the Seven (NS)
4) Super Mario Party Jamboree (NS)
5) Metroid Prime 4 Beyond (NS)

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

1. Metaphor Refantazio
2. GTA 6
3. Monster Hunter wilds
4. ...erm, that's all I got. Can't think of anything else I wanna play that isn't already out.

Previous months votes have been tallied. 

As far as my own vote...

1. Super Mario Party Jamboree (NS) (+1)
2. Indiana Jones and the Great Circle (PC) (RE)
3. Mario & Luigi: Brothership (NS) (RE)
4. Dragon Quest III HD-2D Remake (NS) (RE) 
5. Avowed (PC) (RE)

Games With Release Dates I'm looking forward to: Assassin's Creed Shadows, Avowed, Civilization 7, Donkey Kong Country Returns HD, Neon Blood, Neva, Sonic X Shadow Generations

Games without Release Dates:  Borderlands 4, Clare Obscur's Expedition 33, Clockwork Revolution, Control 2, Dragon Quest I-II HD-2D, Fable, Gurei, Judas, Lego Horizon Adventures, Marvel's Blade, Marvel's The Wolverine, Mixtape, No Rest for the Wicked, The Outer Worlds 2, Perfect Dark, Phantom Blade 0, Power Rangers Rita's Rewind, Screenbound, The Secret of Crystal Mountain, South of Midnight,  Star Overdrive, Tetris Forever, Winter Burrow, Yooka-Re-Playee

Got to retool my list! Almost everything comes out in September on here except for Mario Party. A few games got release dates (Avowed and Indiana Jones). And a couple of games got announced (well, Borderlands 4...)