By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your daily game!?

Do you guyz play the daily reward hustle and bustle?

Battle pass shenanigans?

What game do you play daily since it was released?

Before I grinded Genshin Impact until I I just got bored of it although game was fire and the soundtrack was litasf

I daily raced Gran Turismo 7, this game was mostly my relaxation time and just chilling lol. But after accumulating unending amount of wealth and collected all cars and did all the bloody license test I only go back to it time after time.

And then I have Apex Legends,  I paid up one time for the battle pass in season 4 and ever since then I got max level on all season and was able to repay a new battle pass because the battle pass had enough coins to renew the battle pass rinse and repeat if you catch my drift lol.

So I just wanna ask what's a game u be playing every day if u had a chance to play!?

Around the Network

Super street fighter 2 turbo on fightcade, but i stopped after 1 year.

I have a racer at hand all the times, but I'd hardly say daily. I play them when I can't be arsed playing something more engaging and it's nice to just make progress without having to think too much, although rally games can take quite a bit of focus as can kart racers. I have a folder of evergreen games with titles like hades, Diablo 4, Stardew valley Terri's and the like but I rarely find myself bringing them out unless I'm severely in a rut cause there is soooo much to play, if you have to lower your standards just a tad.

Rigth now, Diablo 4 and Dragonball Dokkan Battle for some casual daily play.

It was Puzzling Places for a long stretch, currently it's GT7 again. Lapping the Nurburgring in VR in custom legendary car grids.

With only half an hour or so to play a day, less than 3h a week, it's not enough to start or get into a RPG or story game. 3 laps around the Nurburgring and or one of the weekly races will do. And nice to make some credits for the next set of cars being added later in the month.

Around the Network

Right now it's Counter-Strike 2

Did on Archero and CUE on my phone in the past, but that's about it. I really need to switch games every now and then (as in, I can't play just one game for one week, and after 2 weeks I have to put down a game for a while) otherwise I get extremely bored by them.

I played Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Animal Crossing: New Horizons daily for a while.
Right now, I've been playing Bleach: Brave Souls daily on Xbox One. I played some Microsoft Word games daily for a month in the past.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Currently some of my recurring games include Cities: Skylines 2 and osu!. Neither is strictly speaking daily, but there are periods where I play both daily and will probably continue to do so in the foreseeable future unless I simply don't have enough time for them.

These days I tend to gravitate towards easy games, stuff that you don't have to put much thought or effort into. My daily games these past few months have been Forza Horizon 5 and Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer on Series S. Easy to play, have a podcast on the laptop and just zone out for a couple hours.