By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rank FromSoftware games from best to worst.

Favourite From Soft game..

Elden Ring 8 33.33%

Armoured core 6 2 8.33%

Sekiro 2 8.33%

Bloodborne 5 20.83%

Darksouls 3 4 16.67%

Dark souls 2 1 4.17%

Dark souls 1 0 0%

Demon souls 0 0%

Metal Wolf Chaos 2 8.33%

Total:24

I apologise for all the fromsoft threads I have brought to this site, I'm autistic and FromSoft have gained my interest. I recently played all my favourites again from start to finish, apart from DS3 where I got bored near the end and the ranking of the games without rose tinted glasses has surpsied me greatly with Sekiro (is it even a souls game?) coming out on top after multiple playthroughs and I feel there are more playthroughs to come, I wanna get to NG+7. Sekiro is truly an emaculate game if there ever was one, it's so finely tuned and masters exactly what it set out to do, boss battles are the most rewarding and andrinaline inducing of any game I've played. My list goes like this in 2024...

1. Sekiro (10/10)

2. Bloodborne (10/10)

3. Elden Ring (10/10)

4. Dark souls 3 (9/10)

5. Dark souls 1 (7/10)

6. Dark souls 2 (5/10)

Yes, I have not played Armoured core 6, Demon souls or the games prior to them releasing souls. I choose the most popular for the poll. 

Last edited by LegitHyperbole - on 13 July 2024

Around the Network

1. Bloodborne

2. Elden Ring

3. Dark Souls 3

4. Sekiro

5. Dark Souls

6. Dark Souls 2

Havent played Demons Souls and AC6 is on my backlog atm.

Will elaborate later but Bloodborm reigns supreme for me.

1) souls 3
2) demon
3) bloodborne
4) souls 1
5) elden
6) souls 2
7) sekiro

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

You're really obsessed with FS games aren't you? Can't blame you though, they are the best dev in the market

The ones I finished

1) Elden Ring
2) Dark Souls 3
3) Bloodborne
4) Dark Souls 1
5) Dark Souls 2

All those games a 90+ in a scale of 100

Sekiro is really great and another 80/100, but I never finished it because I suck hard with parrying and this game is hard as fuck. Also the lack of customization and RPG elements to adapt to my playstyle make me less inclined to go back to it and try again 

Never played the original Demon Souls, only the Bluepoint version which is another 90/100 for me. Better controls, camera and, of course, graphics compared to DS1 and DS2, but weaker level design and RPG elements. I think I would probably find the original a bit clunky

Bought Armored Core 6 and played for like 6-8 hours. It's a very good game, but I just dislike things with robots. I will come back to it eventually, sounds a solid 80-85 for me

Overall I never played a FS game that is anything short of great. Those guys rocks

I personally haven’t played the Souls games. Tried DS3 and after 10 minutes, and I knew it wasn’t for me. I honestly will never understand the fascination with the genre, but mad props to those that love them and put in the time and dedication to master them. As far as ranking the FromSoft games I have played, it would be:

1) Armored Core 2
2) Armored Core 6
3) Otogi: Myth of Demons
4) Lost Kingdoms
5) Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors
6) Armored Core 3

Around the Network

Sadly, I've only played Sekiro so far, so I have to refrain from voting - although naturally the only FromSoftware game I've played the take first and only spot on my list! It was great though, and I'm definitely looking forward to playing other From Software games at some point (while realizing that their supposedly somewhat different).

Last edited by Zkuq - on 13 July 2024

1. Elden Ring
2. Bloodborne
3. Dark Souls 2
4. Dark Souls
5. Demons Souls
6. Dark Souls 3
7. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

I did play Ninja Blade at some point, but I dont really rememeber much of it.

I might have to do blind picking because all the games are entertaining.

Check this Game  Flip Runner

1. Armored Core 4A

2. Otogi 2

3. Otogi 1

4. Metal Wolf Chaos.

5. Armored Core VI

6. Frame Gride

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

From the ones I've played:

1. Elden Ring - 8.5/10
  2. Dark Souls III - 8/10
  3. Dark Souls - 7.5/10