Super Mario Bros. 3 4 3.92%

Final Fantasy VII 17 16.67%

Ocarina of Time 19 18.63%

Resident Evil 4 13 12.75%

Super Mario Galaxy 8 7.84%

The Last of Us 6 5.88%

Breath of the Wild 23 22.55%

Total:102

lol none of this list is in my top 10 all time I would exchange any of these for super metroid, donkey kong country 2, mario 64, shadow of colosus, chrono trigger, chrono cross, dark souls, half life 2, gta vice city, that being said my vote goes to ocarine of time for being the most influential from this poll

Around the Network

Ocarina of Time

1doesnotsimply

Super Mario 64 (which isn't on the list)

I would say Chrono Trigger.

But from the choices on the poll... Well, I find Final Fantasy VII the best.

I just completed RE4 on PSVR2 last night, while great, it's not in my top 10. Top 40 maybe after a second play through. Both RE8 and RE7 are better games in VR.

It's a shame Civilization didn't make it in, would have had my vote.
Or Everquest which is my personal nr 1.

I voted for The Last of Us for this decade, yet plenty games go in front for the GoaT.

BotW is in my top 10 yet preceded by Wind Waker which is not in the poll.

I'll cop out and vote for the game that started it all, Pong.

(It's just gonna be a battle between OoT and BotW anyway :p)

Around the Network

See, this is why I didn't really want the ultimate game of all time thread to happen. Because you can make your case for anything in this list really ....

I mean Zelda BOTW is still my top game of all time on my personal list but I wouldn't deny my envy to vote for Super Mario Bros 3 ...

Heh, I'll vote later

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Of the list, I gotta go OoT. But in general the real answer is Chrono Trigger my dudes.

Regardless of what comes out on top, it's cool to see so many contenders fighting for the Game of All Time.

Ocarina of time!

It is by far the optimumi of what we always wished for in its simplist form. I beat it 7 times and I could beat it again.