Black Panther 0 0%

The Boys 2 9.09%

Captain America 0 0%

Deadpool 2 9.09%

Spider-Man 2 9.09%

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 4.55%

Other 6 27.27%

Total:22

Of the films and TV series made, I'd say Spider-man is the most consistent good work.

I am a comic book fan, Marvel fan specifically, although admitting I stopped reading around 'the dispute'. Then I'd been reading Uncanny and X-men for best part of 15 years, collected more. I read and enjoyed countless other titles, mainly X-men but some Avengers, Spiderman etc. In all started however with the Spiderman and X-men 90s cartoons, Spiderman first. Great stories, great plots, music that never stopped. :P

When I first started collecting was just after the first X-men film, so Marvel were riding high, first time in years they were seeing money again and licencing out (while many might view as a problem after all these years) was desperately needed at the time, they shouldn't regret it. Alas, I've lost touch with modern Marvel comics, no idea of the plots or if the X-men have got back to their roots because having the clique in charge was a mess, Bendis should not write X-men. Was like 3 or 4 years of wasted time in that era.

On the Marvel Superhero films, I'd say in order of my personal like, it's a toss up of what is the best film between Spiderman: Into Spiderverse and Cap 2. Both amazing films and really getting into the actual essence of the characters involved. Followed by Spider-man 2 and X-men 2, just both great films. The rest kinda fall in line after with the most modern set just being generic boring films, not even see the last few, outside of Deadpool and GotG, both series are great. X-men films were seemingly first good, 2 great then bad good bad good after that. Glad they stopped however. It needed a break.

As for series, not my thing, Daredevil was okay but the Disney stuff? Nope thanks. I expected She-hulk to just be Ally McBeal with a superhero, wasn't. Loki just got weird.

As for DC, they've mostly just tried trying to replicate the Marvel success and honestly, they need to stop. No amount of reboots will help. They should have always just stuck to single films, not a world. But you know Hollywood.

As for other films or TV series not Marvel or DC. Red was good, sequel, not so much. Boys was okay but got stale fast. Dredd was brilliant (not 90s one). Scott Pilgrim was brilliant. Sin City (first one) was brilliant.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

For overall consistency, fun factor, production value, and acting quality, I have to say The Boys, it's just on another level in most respects. Most things Marvel are very uneven, and the DC stuff is also very hit-or-miss, ranging from genuinely amazing to hopelessly bad.

While I kinda like xpevted Batman yo do the best, I’m surprised iron man black panther and captain America have zero.

Batman, it has higher highs than every other franchise on this list and, save for Batman & Robin, hasn't fared too terribly on the weaker entries compared to other franchises on this list. X-Men has too many misses (The Last Stand, Origins: Wolverine and Dark Phoenix, even Apocalypse was just okay) to put it at the top. Spider-Man has comparable overall quality looking at each individual film in the franchise, but even it has a few whiffs (Spider-Man 3, both TASM movies) to keep it out of the top spot.

Honestly I quite enjoyed 300, but my username might reveal some of my biases.

Around the Network

Hellboy. Three very good movies, the second probably in my top 5 individual comic films ever.
(Others are Batman Returns, Sin City, The Crow and... OK, Deadpool.)

Best TV series might be Legion (but I haven't seen any of the MCU TV).

Avengers and Captain America are the best MCU series, Aquaman is best DCEU film.

I have to say Preacher is very cool. Umbrella Academy season 1 was also very tight, but the later seasons lapsed a bit. I guess if you say comic book, you leave out Manga, but if not then damn the Parasyte Maxim and Ajin Demi-Human anime are really something.

As for movies I would probably say The Crow. Sin City and Hellboy are also great.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

So far, the 4 Avengers movies would be my pick. Infinity War and Endgame are two of my favorite movies.
The Dark Knight is the best comic book movie, but I would take the 4 Avengers movies over The Dark Knight Trilogy.
Beyond the Spider-Verse (release date unknown), will probably make me pick the Spider-Verse movies as the best.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 156 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

snyps said:

While I kinda like xpevted Batman yo do the best, I’m surprised iron man black panther and captain America have zero.

Black Panther only has 2 Black Panther movies, each with different protagonists.

Iron Man is loved, but Iron Man 2 gets a more middling response, and 3 is typically considered good but inferior to 1.

Captain America is really only loved for its 2nd and 3rd movies. The First Avenger is liked, but not overly so.

People are probably voting Batman mostly for The Dark Knight Trilogy, but also for

-Batman (1989)

-Batman: Mask of the Phantasm/Batman: The Animated Series

-The Batman (2022)

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 156 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Having seen the trailer for Madame Webb, we can safely close this thread. Obviously will be the greatest comic book movie... nay, the greatest movie of all time. IT'S WEBBIN TIME!