By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which your favorite 3DS game?

Which is your favorite 3DS Game?

Metroid: Samus Returns (Day 1) 71 10.32%

The Legend of Zelda: A Li... 194 28.20%

Mario Kart 7 (Day 3) 44 6.40%

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (Day 4) 39 5.67%

The Legend of Zelda: Ocar... 80 11.63%

Resident Evil Revelations (Day 6) 39 5.67%

Dragon Quest VIII: Journe... 25 3.63%

Kid Icarus: Uprising (33 votes) 55 7.99%

Super Mario 3D Land (29 votes) 66 9.59%

Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates (28 votes) 75 10.90%

Total:688

With the announcement of the online services for the 3DS shutting down next April, I figured it would be a good time to ask, which was your favorite game on the 3DS? Of course I can only put a limited amount of games on here. So please, comment what your favorite games for the 3DS on here. Do you still play your 3DS?

Personally, I would say my favorite game for it was A Link Between Worlds.  

Added the poll. I put the winners from each day and the games that scored the most points in total but didn't win in the poll. Going to see how this goes. I did merge the two fire emblem games together since it was a tie and they share the same IP (sorry if this may get heated in regards to which is better). 

Last edited by axumblade - on 13 October 2023

Around the Network

Rhythm Paradise Megamix

Donkey Kong Country Returns. The DKC franchise is my favorite in gaming and I hadn't been able to play this game yet because I didn't have a Wii anymore by 2010. So I was really excited that it got a 3DS port and man did it not disappoint! I replayed that game at least 10 times before Tropical Freeze came out on the Wii U.

Other than that, I would say Kid Icarus: Uprising. I definitely had to get that attachment though lol

There's so many games, Do you guys think I should split this up like I did with the polls earlier this year around game conferences or should I just do a regular list of 10 and cut it off there?

Link Between Worlds

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

Definitely A Link Between Worlds for me, which was a wonderful return to form after the dreadful DS games.  My other top games would be Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land.  The Star Fox and Zelda remakes were nice too and it certainly had some good games (Dark Moon, RE Revelations, Smash, etc).

All in all though, 3DS is not one of my favorite Nintendo systems.  Other than maybe some Picross/3D, I don't think I've played a game on it since well before Switch came out.

Last edited by archbrix - on 04 October 2023

My favorite games were Fantasy Life and the two Theatrhythm Final Fantasy games.

Kid Icarus Uprising, Smash, Kirby Planet Robobot, Codename S.T.E.A.M., Bravely Default, Animal Crossing New Leaf come to mind.

Nothing really stands out to me. I guess Super Mario 3D Land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Etrina Odyssey Untold: Millenium Girl, Kid Icarus Uprising and Fire Emblem Awakening are my favorites.

Also shoutout to Attack of the Friday Monsters, smaller game (one of the Guild games) but totally worth it. Actually all the Guild games are pretty good small games, but Friday Monsters is my favourite.

Last edited by Mnementh - on 04 October 2023

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]