By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon GOTY INCOMING

New Armored Core VI preview details: • Game will be 50-60 hours long • Environments are much larger and more vertical • Enemies get more aggressive as their health drops • PC has native 120 FPS support (first ever FromSoft game) • Ray tracing can be enabled for the "Garage"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c1crLkr56E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSdkoduxjc0&t=18s

Around the Network

Giggity!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

1999 /2009

Nah GOTY will either be Zelda or Starfield. No matter how good other games are, it's already decided by the hype.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

50 to 60 hours for a mech game? Seems way to long.

Around the Network
Chrkeller said:

This is made by by the sikero team which is my favorite game ever so I'm hyped as can be.

zeldaring said:
Chrkeller said:

This is made by by the sikero team which is my favorite game ever so I'm hyped as can be.

I love souls and hated sekiro.  So on the fence here.  But I will stay optimistic 

zeldaring said:
Chrkeller said:

Too bad is a freaking Mech game instead of Sekiro 2. Sekiro is the best FS game. Robots are boring zzzzzzz! 

It's going to be popular amongst those really into mech games and FromSoftware especially because of their fanbase but it's not gonna reach the status of GOTY by a pretty long shot.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Valdney said:
zeldaring said:

Too bad is a freaking Mech game instead of Sekiro 2. Sekiro is the best FS game. Robots are boring zzzzzzz! 

Agreed sikero is the best FS game, but this game looks anything but boring.

This looks fucking amazing. The movement, momentum and weight  behind the movement and strikes are just a thing of beauty.

Last edited by zeldaring - on 26 July 2023