By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Bros Wonder announced; all new 2D Mario (Update: Out now!)

curl-6 said:
zeldaring said:

Forcing my will in what way? Talk about hyperbole since I only discussed one or 2 games. I said for me if the game is walk in the park it's bad game design people are trying to convince me otherwise. Anyway I have no interest in discussing anything with you since you are always on the attack.

You are the one who is always on the attack. You're constantly hounding people for expressing an opinion that's different to yours. Therte's no need to be so aggressive.

It's funny that you see it that way when people were telling me  i have to recognize certain   easy games is not bad design, and trying to convince me. i wasn't trying to convince anyone  just given my reasons a few times because people kept taking about my view point. I understand it's all subjective, but some people don't.

Around the Network
zeldaring said:
curl-6 said:

You are the one who is always on the attack. You're constantly hounding people for expressing an opinion that's different to yours. Therte's no need to be so aggressive.

It's funny that you see it that way when people were telling me  i have to recognize certain   easy games is not bad design, and trying to convince me. i wasn't trying to convince anyone  just given my reasons a few times because people kept taking about my view point. I understand it's all subjective, but some people don't.

I don't think anybody is telling you that you have to reconignize them as such, they're just saying that they see things differently. 

Think of it like food. If you say you love banana, but I say I personally don't like banana, that does not mean you're wrong for liking it, just that our tastes are different.

curl-6 said:
zeldaring said:

I don't think anybody is telling you that you have to reconignize them as such, they're just saying that they see things differently. 

Think of it like food. If you say you love banana, but I say I personally don't like banana, that does not mean you're wrong for liking it, just that our tastes are different.

The 2 posts i replied too. One was telling me that even if it's not for me to recognize it's still good game design, and the other was asking me what about people that wanna relax. I replied to them and you came out with saying stop spamming. Anyway, i think we talked about this enough, have a great day, back to playing Elden ring for me.

This looks amazing. For sure the best thing from the Direct for me..

Well, actually Super Mario RPG too, until I found out it's more of a visual upgrade than a full remake. Maybe the cutscenes will worth it, though...

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Well, actually Super Mario RPG too, until I found out it's more of a visual upgrade than a full remake. Maybe the cutscenes will worth it, though...

I hope it keeps the "Found Peach's ???" joke. XD

Around the Network
znake said:

Mario coming for 30 million I fear

That's what she (Peach) said. 

Think there are gonna be other new power ups we haven't seen yet?

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

If you pay closer attention you'll see there's a LOT of changes to the battle system now, so it's more than JUST a visual upgrade. 

Seriously, it took me a dozen watches of the trailer to see and notice the changes to the combat/battles. there's combos and a filling meter and moves like the noknok shell hitting both enemies for some reason. I'm not one of those deep lore trailer divers but there are definite changes and I'm excited. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

personally I think SMW would be another App killer and i will take all the attention for Q4, therefore I would have released RPG prior to it.

Switch!!!

I have to confess that since my initial reaction my view on the game has changed a little. The more I watch it the more I like it. I still need to see more though. I really want this game to be more than just good. It's my favorite series by a lot. I replay my 2d Mario games constantly, specially SMB3. I want a game that is going to rival SMB3.

Last edited by Valdney - on 26 June 2023