By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade 3 expansion, Future Redeemed, out now

New story DLC for Xenoblade 3, right around the corner!

Around the Network

CAN'T FREAKING WAIT! Love the Xenoblade series.

Goddamnit, Nintendo!!!
You can't just shadowdrop something like this outta nowhere!
MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!

Not quite on topic but, 

Spoiler!
Did Rex knock up Pyra, Mythra, and Nia? Seems to be the implication of X3's ending.

The early schedule they had running for the last wave of DLC was for December 2023 or the end of the year ... No one expected them again to release something like this so early again !

Prolly also means that Monolith Soft is quite advanced in some ways with their new project(s) I believe.

Anywoo, it was hard at moments to understand of much of what was happening but Holly Molly !! I'm hooked on waiting for this meaty DLC to come out

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

My Body is Ready!
Another Masterpiece?

JWeinCom said:

Not quite on topic but, 

Spoiler!
Did Rex knock up Pyra, Mythra, and Nia? Seems to be the implication of X3's ending.

Yyyyep! XD

Spoiler!
GIGACHAD REX FOR THE WIN!!!

Looks amazing!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

So will there be a physical version or not, at least later on?

Fingers crossed that Nintendo doesn't pull a Sega, because it looks like the Etrian Odyssey HD collection will be digital-only. The XC3 expansion was touted as being roughly equal in size of the XC2 expansion.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

Well, now i have 1 week to finish BoTW and 2 to play future redeemed before ToTK arives, lol.
And i still have smt5, P4g and P3p, on the backlog. I really need more free time