By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade 3 expansion, Future Redeemed, out now

Since it doesn't look like there's any chance for a physical release, I might as well take the plunge today and buy the expansion pass digitally, catch up on the earlier DLC waves and get in the mood for the meatiest piece that will be available tomorrow.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

Around the Network

Yeah, I had to cave in as well because there has been no telling on any form of future possible physical release...

Anywoo, I thought the story DLC would already be released by now but I guess they meant around mid-day cuz I haven't been able to play it thus far. Still stuck on 1.3 version

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

Yeah, I had to cave in as well because there has been no telling on any form of future possible physical release...

Anywoo, I thought the story DLC would already be released by now but I guess they meant around mid-day cuz I haven't been able to play it thus far. Still stuck on 1.3 version

The DLC drops globally at the same time. Although I don't know the exact time, it's probably going to be the case that it'll be on the 25th for the US west coast only. For reference: both in Europe and Japan the DLC is announced to be available on the 26th instead.

Jules98 said:
Mar1217 said:

The DLC drops globally at the same time. Although I don't know the exact time, it's probably going to be the case that it'll be on the 25th for the US west coast only. For reference: both in Europe and Japan the DLC is announced to be available on the 26th instead.

Oh yeah, this makes more sense. Thought it strange that Europe/Japan could get the game a day later instead. So it is prolly coming out tonight in this case. 

My return from work can't come soon enough !

Mar1217 said:
Jules98 said:

Oh yeah, this makes more sense. Thought it strange that Europe/Japan could get the game a day later instead. So it is prolly coming out tonight in this case. 

I think I read somewhere that it's releasing at 2am in uk/Ireland 

Around the Network
pikashoe said:
Mar1217 said:

I think I read somewhere that it's releasing at 2am in uk/Ireland 

Most definitely. I heard it is set for 9PM Eastern Time

Oh no ... Everyone is stuck on an endless loop of

" A new update is available.
It will be downloaded now. "

Did the Xeno community crash their servers again ?

I cant wait to play this dlc. currently playing Xenoblade 3. Already chapter 5 and 60 hours in at level 65!. Hope i am no too far away from the end of the game. Best looking switch game by far

dane007 said:

I cant wait to play this dlc. currently playing Xenoblade 3. Already chapter 5 and 60 hours in at level 65!. Hope i am no too far away from the end of the game. Best looking switch game by far

I know it's cliché to say but I wish I could replay this game for the first time. You're coming up on the best part of the game in my opinion. I started Future Redeemed earlier (was only able to play for like 10 minutes) but I think it's going to be everything I want it to be based on the little that I've seen.

Honestly I was so ootl that I didn't know Future Redeemed was a whole new story like Torna, but downloading the update and seeing that it had its own title screen and stuff has made me so happy.

I love my girlfriend but I can't wait for her to go out of town this weekend so I can devote all my time and attention to this.

I like it when my mom goes out of town because I get to sleep on her side of the bed. -William Montgomery

I cant wait!!. It is getting more exciting. However because i have explored almost 100 percent map wise for every area that i have accessed to , i am now too overpowered!. Recommended level is 40ish and i am 66 hahah. doing super causes 4.4 million damage.  Its my first xenoblade game that i actually stayed playing. I tried part 2 but handheld resolution is terrible. its unplayable

I never new about this dlc. i thought it was just  few hour quest. I didnt know it was a full blown game which is amazing!!. Hope its lengthy like witcher 3 dlcs as that would be amazing. My only gripe with this game is the damn voice acting. Its annoying at time haa. I dont know their obsession with british voice acting.

I bet!! Book her a trip out of town for few days. Tell her its her early christmas gift :P. 

SuperJortendo said:
dane007 said:

I know it's cliché to say but I wish I could replay this game for the first time. You're coming up on the best part of the game in my opinion. I started Future Redeemed earlier (was only able to play for like 10 minutes) but I think it's going to be everything I want it to be based on the little that I've seen.

Honestly I was so ootl that I didn't know Future Redeemed was a whole new story like Torna, but downloading the update and seeing that it had its own title screen and stuff has made me so happy.

I love my girlfriend but I can't wait for her to go out of town this weekend so I can devote all my time and attention to this.