By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PSVR2: Are you getting it?

Are you planning to get a PSVR2?

Yes, Day 1 92 9.19%

Yes, but down the road 172 17.18%

Maybe 67 6.69%

No, they are too expensive 132 13.19%

No, VR doesn't interest me 288 28.77%

No, I haven't even gotten a PS5 yet 250 24.98%

Total:1,001

The PSVR2 is coming out soon. Are you planning on getting one? If so, which games are you most looking forward to? 

Here's a list of the launch games but there are quite a few games coming out at a later point as well. 

Around the Network

Day one if possible (will get it from a store). Horizon Call of the Mountain, GT7, RE Village and Moss 2 are at the top of my list to play first.

Maybe eventually, if enough great games release for it over the course of its lifespan.

Day one for me, I haven't play RE village yet and along with Moss and Horizon I am confident in a solid supply of games during its lifetime. It's also a way for me to play games in 120hz mode,so that's a nice bonus.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Maybe one day but not anytime soon.

Around the Network

Very much wanting to get it, but it's quite a bit of money for where I'm at right now.

Maybe will be something I get for Christmas.

Already preordered from a retailer. Got RE8 and GT7 waiting to be played in all VR glory! I don't have a PS5 yet but my brother lent me his.

edit: Apparently this is for the weekly poll, my bad.

Day one. Probably Moss 2. I couldn't get moss 1 to work on my VR.  You had to sync up the controller by moving it into place and it never worked.

Last edited by Bandorr - on 14 February 2023

You are bound to love Earthbound.

I'm not currently planning on buying it anytime soon. Same thing with the original PSVR, I had no plans to buy it than when the price got cut I ended up buying it that first black Friday and enjoying it for a few years before not turning it on the last 2 years. I'll probably pick it up at some point, I do want to play through Resident Evil Village in vr.

Nope, haven't much interest in VR in general, and the high price tag of PSVR2 makes it a complete no-go for me.