By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Multiplat 2023 OpenCritic Prediction League - Year End Results!

MW3: 79

Around the Network

Sonic Superstars: 80
Modern Warfare 3: 82

Lowering AC Mirage to an 83

Well then the first reviews are out for Mortal Kombat 1(2) and it's currently sitting at an impressive score of 87, only with 10 reviews though, so anything can still happen. I feel a little bad now that I noticed how few had managed to place a prediction for this one, but at least none of the top contenders on the leaderboard missed out.

Also we recently added Modern Warfare III which will probably be the year's last addition, so make sure to place predictions on that for those that haven't!

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

91 for for spiderman 2.

zeldaring said:

91 for for spiderman 2.

Wrong thread

Around the Network

I'll predict 75 for MWIII.

Modern Warfare 3 - 76

Drop my AC Mirage prediction to 82.

MW3- 78

First reviews are in for Assassin's Creed Mirage and for now it's sitting at 76 with 77 reviews, lower than anyone predicted and quite a bit lower than the last several entries. Reviews range from all the way from 5 to 10 so it seems this attempt at returning to series roots was meet with a very mixed reception.

Now that I was here it also felt like the right time to tally the points for Armored Core VI and Mortal Kombat 1, both of which ended at a score 85. For Armored Core predictions were all over while Mortal Kombat actually had the closest predictions of any game so far, the "worst" prediction was only off by 4 points (myself ofc lol).

@shikamaru317 managed to nap a spot on prediction for both of the games earning a solid 24 points, while @BonfiresDown was also spot on for Armored Core and only 1 point off on Mortal Kombat, increasing his lead on the Leaderboard to 8 whole points. Impressive stuff right here.