By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Multiplat 2023 OpenCritic Prediction League - Year End Results!

Adjustments:

• Armored Core VI - 82
  • Hollow Knight: Silksong - 90
  • Skull and Bones - 73

Around the Network

Mortal Kombat - 86
Sonic Superstars - 84

Big update to the scores now as I corrected Jedi Survivor which had moved down one point to 84 and tallied up Street Figther and Diablo at the same time. Street Figther managed to stay at 92, significantly higher than anyone predicted, but the closest predictions were @ice and @Kyuu at 86, earning them some bonus points.

Predictions were generally closer for Diablo IV but by a twist of beautiful irony it was only the game's harshest critic @Machina that ended up predicting it spot on at 88; seems it paid off to change your prediction from "more than it'll deserve", not really sure how to score that :D

With all these changes we've now got @BonfiresDown back in the lead with a very solid 8 point average, but things are still quite close at the top so anything can happen.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

UnderwaterFunktown said:

Big update to the scores now as I corrected Jedi Survivor which had moved down one point to 84 and tallied up Street Figther and Diablo at the same time. Street Figther managed to stay at 92, significantly higher than anyone predicted, but the closest predictions were @ice and @Kyuu at 86, earning them some bonus points.

Predictions were generally closer for Diablo IV but by a twist of beautiful irony it was only the game's harshest critic @Machina that ended up predicting it spot on at 88; seems it paid off to change your prediction from "more than it'll deserve", not really sure how to score that :D

With all these changes we've now got @BonfiresDown back in the lead with a very solid 8 point average, but things are still quite close at the top so anything can happen.

That is delicious irony. Still, I'll take it xD

Baldur’s Gate should be added imo, although I guess at this point there are fewer entries per added game.

Around the Network
BonfiresDown said:

Baldur’s Gate should be added imo, although I guess at this point there are fewer entries per added game.

Well Baldur's Gate is in kind of an akward position since technically it's a PlayStation console exclusive atm, but they've also stated that's only due to technical issues and that an Xbox version might come later, so I don't think it really fits cleanly in the PlayStation League or the Multiplat one. Until recently it also already had an OpenCritic score from early access reviews though I can see now those have been cleared.

Kyuu said:

Raising my Armored Core 6 prediction to 89.

Changing this back to 86.

The first 38 reviews are in for Armored Core VI and right now it's sitting at a solid score of 86. Much can still change, but for now 3 people have that spot on.

I've also thrown in the mandatory CoD game for this year, Modern Warfare III (part 2), so go ahead and predict a score for that or any of the other recently added games you might have missed (Mortal Kombat 1, Sonic Superstars and Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora).

UnderwaterFunktown said:

The first 38 reviews are in for Armored Core VI and right now it's sitting at a solid score of 86. Much can still change, but for now 3 people have that spot on.

I've also thrown in the mandatory CoD game for this year, Modern Warfare III (part 2), so go ahead and predict a score for that or any of the other recently added games you might have missed (Mortal Kombat 1, Sonic Superstars and Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora).

ps5 47 reviews at 88 on metracritic.

zeldaring said:
UnderwaterFunktown said:

ps5 47 reviews at 88 on metracritic.

These predictions are about Opencritic.