By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will be your first game in 2023 that you will play or beat

Tagged games:

What is your favorite gaming platform of this current gen?

Playstation 5 17 37.78%

Xbox Series S/X 6 13.33%

Nintendo Switch 15 33.33%

PC 7 15.56%

Total:45
NobleTeam360 said:

I just don't want KH to be my first game of the new year. xD

Ahh understandable.

The first game's gameplay is a bit rough but its still a gem.

Around the Network

The first game I played this year is Splatoon 3. Played it just after the year started.

Since I will play the Splatoon 3 campaign only at a later point the first game I will finish this year will most likely be Danganronpa V3 that I just got on sale. Played the first two games last year and they're among my favorite games of all time.

I plan to beat Elden Ring close to 100% in the next 3 weeks, if it's not possible then I'll stop it and beat Fire Emblem Engage first

I played God of War last night. After midnight. It will likely be the first game that I beat. So far, I've played God of War and Halo infinite. It's likely those are the only two games I will play much of until I'm done with God of War.

God of War 2018 - fancied a replay and I have to say - I love it even more the second time around.

Around the Network

Started stray ps5 , on new years eve and also finishing up A plague tale requiem on series s.

Mass Effect 3. Going through the collection since it was on PS+, just got to #3.

Hmm, pie.

Mass Effect. Got the Legendary Edition as a free game from PS Plus, so im gonna play 1-3, starting tomorrow.

Uhhhhh, I dunno. Everything I play is kinda just filler until Sons of the Forest releases.

I'm in the middle of God of War: Ragnarok and Valkyria Chronicles 4, so it should be one of them.