By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will be your first game in 2023 that you will play or beat

Tagged games:

What is your favorite gaming platform of this current gen?

Playstation 5 17 37.78%

Xbox Series S/X 6 13.33%

Nintendo Switch 15 33.33%

PC 7 15.56%

Total:45

Hyperduel on Saturn for the millionth time. It's just  agme I like playing a lot to relax.

Bulk Slash English. I have finished my Japanese copy a couple times in the past. I also have a Repro with the English fan translation and finished that.

In terms of modern games I still have a ways to go in Persona 5 Royal on Switch tho I have beaten the game on PS4 twice (Vanilla P5 and Royal) in years past. I just finished the Bank palace.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

I just started Nier Automata on the Switch

Alan Wake: Remastered on PS4.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

First game I played was Bugsnax first game I beat was Pupperazzi.

First played was Super Mario 3D World on Switch. First game I'll beat will probably be 3D World or Majora's Mask on NSO.

I beat Zelda 2 (for the first time ever!) on NSO about 90 minutes before new years so that just missed out.

Around the Network

I think the first game I played this year was LiveALive, I am almost at the end now in the final chapter. However, it is not the first game that I finished this year, that goes to Tekken 5 on the PS2. Yesterday I finished the story with every character. That MF Jinpachi is such a pain in the ass, I am so glad that this nightmare is over. Still an awesome game overall, highly recommend.

Slownenberg said:

First played was Super Mario 3D World on Switch. First game I'll beat will probably be 3D World or Majora's Mask on NSO.

I beat Zelda 2 (for the first time ever!) on NSO about 90 minutes before new years so that just missed out.

Congratulations!

Finally finished my first game this year, the modest Pacman World Re-Pac was my way to start this year !
Now onto Digimon Survive and some of my backlog until the end of February comes on

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Cyberpunk 2077 was the first game I finished.

Medium is the first game I started from fresh in 2023 and finished.

So far, 2023 has been good. Enjoyed playing through cyberpunk again, enjoyed medium and absolutely loving Ghostwire Tokyo.

Okay it will probably be Metroid Prime Remastered