Age of Mythology

Playing Day One (Full Release) 2 13.33%

Playing Early Access (Premium Edition) 3 20.00%

Not Playing at Launch; Will Play Later 4 26.67%

Not Playing 6 40.00%

Total:15
jason1637 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Doesn't exactly say much since CoD will still continue to be multipat lol. It's all about what Xbox will additionally lined up. 

Not that great of an idea since GTA6 is late 2025. The Series consoles can get a late-gen push from that for like two years with a well-supported first party.

Forget about GTA, MS needs to release their biggest AAA games within the first 2 years of their new console on the market which they have failed to do for a few gens.  This is the main reason why MS has not been able to be able to come close to their competitors.  Those games need to generate buzz and hype.  This gen is way over so MS might as get their ducks in a row for their next console.

Around the Network
Machiavellian said:
jason1637 said:

Not that great of an idea since GTA6 is late 2025. The Series consoles can get a late-gen push from that for like two years with a well-supported first party.

Forget about GTA, MS needs to release their biggest AAA games within the first 2 years of their new console on the market which they have failed to do for a few gens.  This is the main reason why MS has not been able to be able to come close to their competitors.  Those games need to generate buzz and hype.  This gen is way over so MS might as get their ducks in a row for their next console.

Agreed. If they can manage to get some big games like Halo UE5, Gears 6, Forza Horizon 7 (assuming 6 is later this year), id's next game (Doom/Quake/?), and  Elder Scrolls 6 out between the Holiday 2026 launch and Holiday 2028, in addition to CoD day one Gamepass each year, I think they may be able to make up some of the hardware gap next gen. If they fail though and have a weak early gen offering it will just be like Xbox Series all over again.

Either way though they need to stop with the porting to other consoles or it's all a moot point, next-gen Xbox will be a sales disaster if Jez is right about more Xbox ports coming to PS soon. Nobody is going to buy a next-gen Xbox over a PS6 if they think all of it's games will be on PS6 eventually.

JRPGfan said:
DroidKnight said:

Seems like the videos and trailers have given it a sligh push.
For the last week its been in the ~130-150 ish range, on the  top global steam seller's page.
Now it seems its gone up to the 60ish range.

Hopefully it doesn't totally flop sales wise.

Up to number 23 on Steam global top sellers now. Hopefully it will at least make top 5 tomorrow, launch day. Streamers need to play the heck out of it to give it free advertising or something. I really worry what might happen to Ninja Theory if the game underperforms, it would make two in a row for them after Bleeding Edge flopped, kind of like how Prey and Redfall underperformed in a row for Arkane Austin and now they are dead.

I think the next Xbox will be ARM.

I matched up against Mint Blitz today in BTB Heavies. My team almost won, but he carried his team to a 100-94 victory.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Hopefully it doesn't skip LEG day. 

I'll see myself out.

coolbeans said:
Ryuu96 said:

Hopefully it doesn't skip LEG day. 

I'll see myself out.

They gonna release two versions, one called ARM and one called IV coz boy is it gonna need it after this gen…

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Xbox did release a new Halo and. Forza Horizon early in the gen. The Xbox One also had a pretty good 2013-2015. Their problems this last few generations are the gaps that come after these first few years.

smroadkill15 said:

I matched up against Mint Blitz today in BTB Heavies. My team almost won, but he carried his team to a 100-94 victory.

SBMM putting in work lol

Machiavellian said:
jason1637 said:

That will be pointless now that it is in everyone's head that those games will come to Playstation at any point. Heck, MS could make COD itself a temporary exclusive now and it wouldn't matter. I predict with the next Xbox we will have a Wii U situation.