By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 23 45.10%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 28 54.90%

Total:51

Yeaaah … I don’t see how Xbox is gonna magically make a come back next gen by releasing games earlier. I think people forget that it’s not a lack of games why XS failed …. It’s because it’s Xbox.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

Metro gave HB2 a 50/100 😂 cmon man…

Hellblade 2 is stunning. Best looking game for console this gen

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 21 May 2024

Good reviews, seems the praise is in the technical aspects and story but disappointing combat again which hasn't improved, a fair critique.

Fuck PCGamer for being trash as always though and calling Senua a make-a-wish kid wanting to be in God of War, absolute tabloid trash-tier website.

Around the Network

Holy shit they actually wrote that 😂

I predicted an 82 so it’s pretty much exactly what I expected. Pretty game with zero gameplay. All I’ve done for the last 30 minutes is push forward 🙂

On the topics of walking simulators, if you wanna play an actual good one go play What Remains of Edith Finch, phenomenal game full of small interesting stories with one of them being the greatest and saddest portrayals of mental health decline I’ve seen in a video game.

I don't what the firtics expected going to the sequel. She's not a fighter like alloy or Kratos. She only fights when she needs to survive. The review by Eurogamer has said that it has changed quite a bit and feels good. It has puzzles and platforming and fighting.  What else did they want ?

ersusEvil said:

Holy shit they actually wrote that 😂

I predicted an 82 so it’s pretty much exactly what I expected. Pretty game with zero gameplay. All I’ve done for the last 30 minutes is push forward 🙂

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

shikamaru317 said:
Machiavellian said:

Forget about GTA, MS needs to release their biggest AAA games within the first 2 years of their new console on the market which they have failed to do for a few gens.  This is the main reason why MS has not been able to be able to come close to their competitors.  Those games need to generate buzz and hype.  This gen is way over so MS might as get their ducks in a row for their next console.

Agreed. If they can manage to get some big games like Halo UE5, Gears 6, Forza Horizon 7 (assuming 6 is later this year), id's next game (Doom/Quake/?), and  Elder Scrolls 6 out between the Holiday 2026 launch and Holiday 2028, in addition to CoD day one Gamepass each year, I think they may be able to make up some of the hardware gap next gen. If they fail though and have a weak early gen offering it will just be like Xbox Series all over again.

Either way though they need to stop with the porting to other consoles or it's all a moot point, next-gen Xbox will be a sales disaster if Jez is right about more Xbox ports coming to PS soon. Nobody is going to buy a next-gen Xbox over a PS6 if they think all of it's games will be on PS6 eventually.

I disagree with the porting to other consoles.  While you guys do not like you, MS is a multiplatform publisher, and they will continue to be one.  Sending service games, smaller games that need bigger player base and so forth are fine.  What MS will not do I believe is send tentpole platform defining games to their competitors system.  I would go out on a limb and say MS put Halo MP on all systems and AAA up their first party Halo team to produce something really epic.  In this climate, keeping your service games on your platform isn't the smartest or wise move and being a distant third, you really want to generate buzz for your platform games that move consumers toward wanting to get their hands on those games.