By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Die hard fanbase you dislike? ^_^

Furries are disgusting

My little pony weirdos back in the day too

These days i think the fanboys of certain multimillionaire individuals are the absolute worse. Fans of ellon musk these days make me want to vomite. They are the worst , but there are others that are annoying little shits with their cult like sheep behaviour.

Around the Network

Hypocritical people who see everyone else as hypocrites are just intolerable people in general.

As for fanbases, I like all of them. I appreciate people who are passionate about what they like.

Gamers are pretty bad

KLXVER said:

None. Not hating a whole group of people because of a few bad apples.

I was going to name a few gaming groups, but after reading this... You're right, I shoudn't hate a community because of a few bad examples.

Apple fans-Not all fans of course, just the ones that shit on anything that isn't Apple. The "i don't reply to any green bubble messages" type. 

Pokemon fans-Not all fans of course, just the ones that complain constantly about every little thing that doesn't go there way, but they're the first in line to buy every new game in the series. 

Political nuts-Doesn't matter if you're left or right leaning, any extremism is just nauseating. 

Religious extremists-The ones that bait you, they ask you how you're doing, and when you return the gesture they reply "blessed and highly favored in the name of Jesus, Allah, Jah, Mary, Job, Muhammad, and Trump" 

Edgelords-These are the worst, STFU! 

Last edited by PortisheadBiscuit - on 07 November 2022

Around the Network

Hitler

Jesus

Mohammed

Yahweh

Joseph Smith

Jojo fans. Its a cult at this point.

Vgchartz fans, absolute worst.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Agente42 said:
QUAKECore89 said:

Generally.

PC fans, Nintendo fans, Xbox fans, PlayStation fans, SEGA fans, Square-Enix fans, Capcom fans, Activision-Blizzard fans, SNK fans, Bandai-Namco fans, EA fans, Ubisoft fans, Marvel fans and Linux fans.

Quake fans?

Whoa man... what's wrong with us Quake fans...

Sony fans for sure, never met a likable Sony fanboy.
Marvel and Disney fan are cringe.
Undertale fans are not good.
Nintendo fanboys are pretty bad too actually, I couldn't fathom only playing on Switch, sounds like a nightmare. (Prime example, OJ PlayerEssence on Youtube and Twitter is a diehard Nintendrone and is a super super toxic person, cant believe he has a fanbase.)
Biden/Trump fanboys, any obsessions over a political figure is just fucking weird.
Smash Bros fans are a fucking plague and needs to be cleansed.