By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Die hard fanbase you dislike? ^_^

Agente42 said:
QUAKECore89 said:

Generally.

PC fans, Nintendo fans, Xbox fans, PlayStation fans, SEGA fans, Square-Enix fans, Capcom fans, Activision-Blizzard fans, SNK fans, Bandai-Namco fans, EA fans, Ubisoft fans, Marvel fans and Linux fans.

Quake fans?

They like playing Quake games on the toasters :}

Around the Network

I think Live Free Die Hard are the worst fanbase. You have 3 better Die Hard movies and pick that one?!

You don't earn a cent for this so all of them.

Everyone hates everyone. This is the way it has always been and always will be. Yay!

Why limit myself to only hating one group. Im pro equality so i hate everyone equally.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network

Oh, I thought this was just going to be about games. Anyway, what I had in my head before opening up the thread was Undertale. They are not so bad now, but they were obnoxious a couple of years back.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
Switch - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (2014/2017)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links

axumblade said:

I think Live Free Die Hard are the worst fanbase. You have 3 better Die Hard movies and pick that one?!

There is only one better Die Hard movie. The fourth one is easily better than 2 and 3. That said Live Free or Die Hard is my personal favorite of the franchise.

Now hate me.

Barney has a fanbase?

I would say any fanbase which spends a disproportionate amount of time disparaging another fanbase.

Not entire fanbases, but hypocritical individuals who put entire fanbases in the same basket. Those are the worst.