By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Die hard fanbase you dislike? ^_^

What you disLike Star Wars or Minions or God of War or Sonic? Barney the purple Dinosaur?

Around the Network

Marvel's

Marvel fanbase at this point lol

Sports, generally speaking, are the single most toxic fandoms. I cant stand them.
Political extremes, tho I think its more noticeable in USA due to its bipartisan system.
Certain Anime fandoms are insufferable, so lets just say Anime in general.

I think we already did this topic.

On the subject of Barney, the hate bandwagon for Barney was honestly worse than the actual Barney fanbase, which was, you know, young kids, who tend to like to consume the things they enjoy to excess.. Back then they were singing the Barney song. In the 2010s, these onetime Barney fans had their own kids driving them to distraction with watching Frozen ten times a day. Some of the hate Barney got was over-the-top. There's a documentary out about it.

Around the Network

Star Wars
Apple
Sony PlayStation fanboys
WWE fans
Boston Sports fans
Any Texas sports teams fans
Jacksonville Jaguars and Colts Fans
Anyone who supports NFTs
Anyone who supports Republicans as it's supporting Nazis at this stage. (I'm not a democrat, indifferent on them)

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

K-pop, their fanbase is insane

Generally.

PC fans, Nintendo fans, Xbox fans, PlayStation fans, SEGA fans, Square-Enix fans, Capcom fans, Activision-Blizzard fans, SNK fans, Bandai-Namco fans, EA fans, Ubisoft fans, Marvel fans and Linux fans.

QUAKECore89 said:

Generally.

PC fans, Nintendo fans, Xbox fans, PlayStation fans, SEGA fans, Square-Enix fans, Capcom fans, Activision-Blizzard fans, SNK fans, Bandai-Namco fans, EA fans, Ubisoft fans, Marvel fans and Linux fans.

Quake fans?

None. Not hating a whole group of people because of a few bad apples.