By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (BOTW2) releases 12th of May 2023

Kakadu18 said:
curl-6 said:

Official Box Art:

Best Zelda box art I've seen. They keep topping themselves.

It does look really nice, though I like this one much more:

Around the Network

Skyward Sword (crappy game) vibes scare me a little. But at the same time something tells me that there is going to be underground exploration, which is awesome. Anyway, hype is back.

This trailer, with less than 30 seconds of gameplay, has over 3.7 million views in less than 36 hours.
The hype is real.

HoloDust said:
Kakadu18 said:

Best Zelda box art I've seen. They keep topping themselves.

It does look really nice, though I like this one much more:

Agreed, the new one is really good but I think there are still several I like more:

And the Twilight Princess HD one you posted.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

The Majora's Mask PAL boxart is still also one of my favorites. The purple versus dark green and simplicity of the whole, yet the detail of the background is very stylish.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:

The Majora's Mask PAL boxart is still also one of my favorites. The purple versus dark green and simplicity of the whole, yet the detail of the background is very stylish.

I don't really like the green tone.

I like the Skyward Sword HD box art more than the original. The Wind Waker HD box art looks pretty but feels a bit to overstuffed.
Majora's Mask 3D's box art is definitely one of the best ones.

When I look at the amazing Box Art I am almost convinced that underground exploration is a given. Link is looking down from the skies and no trailer so far has shown Link doing anything ("gameplay-wise") relevant on those Floating Islands, he is almost always jumping off them going downwards to where the action is taking place. The Islands look like are going to play a similar role that the towers did in the first game.

Valdney said:

When I look at the amazing Box Art I am almost convinced that underground exploration is a given. Link is looking down from the skies and no trailer so far has shown Link doing anything ("gameplay-wise") relevant on those Floating Islands, he is almost always jumping off them going downwards to where the action is taking place. The Islands look like are going to play a similar role that the towers did in the first game.

While I expect some underground section, the boxart is showing a different angle on the map. It seems like the world will also be expended outside op BoTW’s map. 

Maybe some of the floating islands were originally part of the ravine that made the northern and western borders ?

Although I'm hyped, this is like the 3rd teaser trailer. They're teasing mechanics but it all looks a bit too abstract. At this point I just want to see
1. Distinct areas, simply being in the sky is not distinct.
2. New enemies
3, Mechanics in slightly more context

This left me feeling a bit cold, but I love the title.