By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo direct 13th September 7am PT, 10am ET, 3pm GMT.

What series do you want to see the most? (that realistically could happen).

Zelda- BOTW 2 trailer + WW & TP remasters 18 42.86%

Metroid - MP remaster + MP4 trailer 8 19.05%

Fire Emblem - New game reveal 6 14.29%

Donkey Kong - New game reveal 6 14.29%

Other series 4 9.52%

Total:42

Personally I was blown away... Pikmin 4, Fire Emblem and Tales Remake. I didn't expect any of that. Front Mission, Octo 2, Tunic are all nice adds too.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

It started good, but then the Miyamoto segment came and he announced Pikmin 4. The Direct couldn't recover from that afterwards, so 6 out of 10 for this one.

Do you hate Pikmin that much?

My most wanted list is going to be a lot fuller this month.

CaptainExplosion said:

I was unsurprisingly let down by the lack of Donkey Kong, but at least Pikmin 4 is happening and BOTW 2 finally has a name.

Same

I was hoping the WW/TP HD ports and Metroid Prime remaster would help alleviate the lack of Donkey Kong, but nope. Damn you Grubb!!!

RolStoppable said:
Chrkeller said:

Personally I was blown away... Pikmin 4, Fire Emblem and Tales Remake. I didn't expect any of that. Front Mission, Octo 2, Tunic are all nice adds too.

You did see the character models of the Symphonia remaster, right? They are damn awful.

Yeah, kind of does.  I'm still thrilled.  Pikmin is my personal third favorite franchise of all time, only behind Zelda and Souls.

Around the Network

I liked it. Many JRPGs, a lot of Square Enix. Octopath and Fire Emblem are titles I will get at launch if reviews are positive

Also Pikmin 4 and a release date for Zelda

8/10 direct for me

I feel like theres a new Kirby game released every other month...

Correctly Preditions:

Shikamo said:

My bets:

New Fire emblem that was leaked with images before

Zelda WW and TP HD

Metroid Prime 1 HD (will be followed by 2 and 3 but will launch per game like dmc trilogy hd)

Mario Kart 8 deluxe new tracks

Bayonetta 2 new trailer (i typed wrong)

Harvestella New Trailer

Dragon Quest treasures new trailer (japanese direct)

Release Date for Advanced Wars 1+2: Boot Camp

Mario + Rabbits, Persona 5 Royal, Nier Automata, Sonic Frontiers, Overwatch 2, Return to Monkey Island and No Man's Sky fast advertises

Maybe:

New DK

Kid Icarus Uprising HD

BOTW 2 trailer 

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 DLC

Skyrim: Anniversary Edition 

It Takes Two

Some Random Anime AYAYA announcement (port or a new game). Well, they announced a LOT 

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
RolStoppable said:
Chrkeller said:

You did see the character models of the Symphonia remaster, right? They are damn awful.

They're the same models as the original after all. This seems to be a port of the PS3 remaster, which just upscaled textures and made it 1080p.

So yea it's outdated visually for sure, but still one of the greatest JRPGs of all time.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

For my personal taste it had way too much japanese style stuff (doesnt attract me at all), the only interesting bits for me are Pikmin 4 and Zelda name reveal. Otherwise not very interesting