By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo direct 13th September 7am PT, 10am ET, 3pm GMT.

What series do you want to see the most? (that realistically could happen).

Zelda- BOTW 2 trailer + WW & TP remasters 18 42.86%

Metroid - MP remaster + MP4 trailer 8 19.05%

Fire Emblem - New game reveal 6 14.29%

Donkey Kong - New game reveal 6 14.29%

Other series 4 9.52%

Total:42

the ONLY disappointment for me was a lack of Wind Waker/Twilight Princess.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom out on May 12th 2023. Awesome!

PSA - Buy Tales of Symphonia.

Also next time I'm gonna make a drinking game where you take a shot whenever they show a game with farming. Seriously there were a lot of those.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Tears of the Kingdom - May 12th

That announcement low-key saved this Direct for me.
Because outside of Fire Emblem and the Xenoblade 3 Expansion Pass, this Direct wasn't doing anything for me.

Amazing Direct, 9/10.
A ton of new stuff and a ton of updates and release dates.
Master Detective Archives: Rain Code is the newly announced game I'm most excited for.

Around the Network

Fantastic direct! Looking forward to Fire Emblem, Goldeneye, Kirby Return to Dreamland, Octopath 2, Tales of Symphonia remaster, and of course Zelda. A lot of junk I didn't care about, but a lot of great games too.  Sifu was a surprise, may check it out.

Guess Pokemon stadium 1 and 2 will do, since they're not making a pokemon party game

We reap what we sow

More rune factory is always good
I just hope they use the money they got from 4 special and 5 to make the next game actually good

That was packed! So many amazing games and announcements. My poor wallet, though.

Good that many of you find something good from this direct.
My impression is that I understand why they had no direct in the beginning of summer, they do not have so much to show.
Nothing to hype me up over. A few new things, a new Fire Emblem nad Pikmin 4. Liked the GBA fire emblem and the one for game cube but have not liked the series later installments. Pikmin I have never liked, played the first game for a short period but could not stand the music, turned on mute and tried again but found the game play less than enjoyable. Never touched the series since. 20 years ago.... feeling old.

The best news from this direct imo:
Fatal frame
Goldeneye with online support
Tales of symphonia remaster