By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo direct 13th September 7am PT, 10am ET, 3pm GMT.

What series do you want to see the most? (that realistically could happen).

Zelda- BOTW 2 trailer + WW & TP remasters 18 42.86%

Metroid - MP remaster + MP4 trailer 8 19.05%

Fire Emblem - New game reveal 6 14.29%

Donkey Kong - New game reveal 6 14.29%

Other series 4 9.52%

Total:42

Something I hope gets shown is the first trailer to the Mario film. Regardless of how good or bad it looks there will be a lot of nice reactions to it.

Around the Network

I want new Fire Emblem!

Norion said:

September ones always have some stuff about the following year so time to see some more details on what could be the last big year for the Switch.

Jules98 said:

Nintendo UK will not be streaming the Direct live due to the Queen's passing. They'll upload the full video a few hours later.

This is a bit annoying since a reason I use that broadcast is so the presenter is subbed instead of dubbed over. Only a minor issue though.

Turns out there's an Nintendo Australia channel that streams directs and that also has the presenter parts subbed so nothing will change really.

New DK game or keep it

Hoping to see some news on Pikmin 4 before I start to think it got cancelled ?

Around the Network

Yes. More Fire Emblem

...Is this a mobile game?

Looks amazing, great art style.

Fire Emblem, good. But overall I found this reveal much less impactful than Three Houses, I think 3 houses worldbulding and characters looked fantastic right from start. Engage needs more time to prove itself. 

No mention if they will follow three houses structure of making many routes right? I hope we're going to get something similar, I like the amount of replayability this added to Three Houses

OCTOPATH TWO

YES