By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo direct 13th September 7am PT, 10am ET, 3pm GMT.

What series do you want to see the most? (that realistically could happen).

Zelda- BOTW 2 trailer + WW & TP remasters 18 42.86%

Metroid - MP remaster + MP4 trailer 8 19.05%

Fire Emblem - New game reveal 6 14.29%

Donkey Kong - New game reveal 6 14.29%

Other series 4 9.52%

Total:42
Darwinianevolution said:

So, will this time be the time when they announce Xenoblade X?

hopefully not, i want that to be remastered on Switch 2 where it can have much improved textures and a solid 60fps framerate.

Around the Network
Jules98 said:

Nintendo UK will not be streaming the Direct live due to the Queen's passing. They'll upload the full video a few hours later.

1 hour later I think.

Hoping to see the rumored Donkey Kong and Fire Emblem games, a releasing right after the show Sports Story, Mario rpg added to snes online, and of course an update on BOTW2.

Zyphe said:

Nate the hate was right.

I would say Nate the hate was rate

Am I foolish to be hoping for news on Silksong?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Voted for Fire Emblem + Other IP

I'm expecting Metroid Prime 4 to be a cross gen, so at this point I'm willing to it be delayed to 2024 or even 2025 and then to be released on Switch 2, I will patiently wait for playing it with better specs if this is the case

While for Zelda, a "Zelda Direct" would be nice as well, I just hope they don't release TP and Wind Waker for 60 USD each

It’s so great that they’re putting this out so early in the month. No matter what this entire month was going to be Direct speculation on YouTube and forums, and getting this out of the way keeps those conversations from sounding like hamster wheels. I think the lack of info has been really difficult for YouTubers and I’m jus happy they’ll have topics to discuss without having to conjure up ideas out of thin air.

September ones always have some stuff about the following year so time to see some more details on what could be the last big year for the Switch.

Jules98 said:

Nintendo UK will not be streaming the Direct live due to the Queen's passing. They'll upload the full video a few hours later.

This is a bit annoying since a reason I use that broadcast is so the presenter is subbed instead of dubbed over. Only a minor issue though.

My bets:

New Fire emblem that was leaked with images before

Zelda WW and TP HD

Metroid Prime 1 HD (will be followed by 2 and 3 but will launch per game like dmc trilogy hd)

Mario Kart 8 deluxe new tracks

Bayonetta 2 new trailer

Harvestella New Trailer

Dragon Quest treasures new trailer

Release Date for Advanced Wars 1+2: Boot Camp

Mario + Rabbits, Persona 5 Royal, Nier Automata, Sonic Frontiers, Overwatch 2, Return to Monkey Island and No Man's Sky fast advertises

Maybe:

New DK

Kid Icarus Uprising HD

BOTW 2 trailer 

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 DLC

Skyrim: Anniversary Edition 

It Takes Two

Some Random Anime AYAYA announcement (port or a new game) 

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

WWHD and TPHD please. If those get ported, I can get rid of my Wii U. Save two power plugs and HDMI input.