By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shin Megami Tensei V sells over 800k

https://mynintendonews.com/2022/01/02/sega-says-they-are-satisfied-with-shin-megami-tensei-v-sales/

For those who wonder. No 'SOLD BELOW EXPECTATIONS' it would seem.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

Amazing game. My fave Atlus RPG, next to Nocturne and TMS/P4G and P5R.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Kneetos said:
BasilZero said:

Well deserved.

Hopefully we get a new spinoff or a remaster of a older game.

I hear we are getting a remaster of persona 3 P/fez or persona 4 for ps4/switch

I never got around to playing either of them so I hope it's true

Atlus keeps teasing the Switch with side games like P5 Strikers and P4 Arena Ultimax. Sooner or later it's going to run out of spinoffs to the spinoff and have to port an actual mainline game from the spinoff.

burninmylight said:
Kneetos said:

I hear we are getting a remaster of persona 3 P/fez or persona 4 for ps4/switch

I never got around to playing either of them so I hope it's true

Atlus keeps teasing the Switch with side games like P5 Strikers and P4 Arena Ultimax. Sooner or later it's going to run out of spinoffs to the spinoff and have to port an actual mainline game from the spinoff.

Time to remake Persona Q.

Basil's YouTube Channel

I saw a lot of dooming regarding this game's sales on the internet, with plenty quick to label it as either underperforming or even a flop, (no doubt many of whom were doing so with ulterior motives) so it's gratifying to see that nonsense put to bed.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
burninmylight said:

Time to remake Persona Q. 

Tokyo Mirage Sessions 2 #FE

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

I keep forgetting that game is related to SMT and FE.

A year ago I thought it was a musical rhythm game lol.

Basil's YouTube Channel

Hmmm…. Might have to fucking look into this game, but I have other RPGs to play on the Switch, first

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

curl-6 said:

I saw a lot of dooming regarding this game's sales on the internet, with plenty quick to label it as either underperforming or even a flop, (no doubt many of whom were doing so with ulterior motives) so it's gratifying to see that nonsense put to bed.

What ulterior motive would they have? DOOM NINTENDO DOOM or people who really don't like hearing about Persona 5 going to Switch? Can't think of a third reason....

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

KrspaceT said:
curl-6 said:

What ulterior motive would they have? DOOM NINTENDO DOOM or people who really don't like hearing about Persona 5 going to Switch? Can't think of a third reason....

Pushing the "third parties don't sell on Switch" narrative.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 03 January 2022

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.