By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many games have you finished in 2021?

How many games have you finished in 2021?

0 games 42 7.41%

1 - 5 games 213 37.57%

6 - 10 games 121 21.34%

11 - 20 games 89 15.70%

21 - 30 games 49 8.64%

31 - 40 games 12 2.12%

41 - 50 games 6 1.06%

51 - 75 games 6 1.06%

76 - 100 games 3 0.53%

More than 100 games 26 4.59%

Total:567

Excluding replays of games I've beaten before, 50.

Including replays, 64.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Around 23-24 if memory serves me right.

Bonus: I cant think of any example at the moment, but im sure I've done that at some point in my gaming life.

Tomb Raider 1 (1996)
Mafia Definitive Edition
Mafia 2
Control
RDR2

That's it, I think.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

That is a big drop off from last year. 2020 was special though because due to Covid lockdown had a lot more free time at home to play games. I doubt I will ever be able to complete as many games as I did last year again.

I feel compelled to finish games that I buy and own, especially if I own it physically.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

76 or a little more. I played a lot of games that were only a few hours (a lot of indies, for instance), and was at home a ton this year so I had more time to play games than normal.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 156 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network

18 games completed so far, but I think I can get it up to 22.

I am currently in the middle of Pokemon Yellow, Halo Infinite, The Division 2 and Forza Horizon 5.

I also have a torchlight 2 save that I got quite far in not sure if I'm returning to that yet depends how I feel when the above are completed.

My spreadsheet says 23, but 3 of them are Let's plays that I watched on Youtube.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

On game number 31 right now. If what I read is correct I should have it completed by the end of the week.

I was worried I won't get through as many games as I did last year, but at some point this year, it seems I managed to pick up the pace.

I don't even think I purchased any games this year, let alone complete any.

I finally got around to finishing the main story of Tales of Berseria after all these years, but I'm not sure that counts considering there's probably a bunch of end game I haven't yet touched.

TheWalrusCaesar said:
TheWalrusCaesar said:

Probably somewhere close to 10 which is honestly very very good for me. Now who the HELL are those over 100 people, how

counted it up and actually closer to 20. Forgot I went thru most of the Halo & RE franchise this year

Same here  with the MCC, I'm sure those games whether through MCC or individually were given a real workout by many gamers in preparation for Infinite, regarding RE not really besides having played the remakes when they came out.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot