Five Nights At Freddy's Security Breach 10 1.56%

The Gunk 12 1.87%

Halo Infinite 339 52.80%

Monster Rancher 1&2 DX 14 2.18%

Shovel Knight Pocket Edition 17 2.65%

Solar Ash 24 3.74%

Big Brain Academy: Brain vs Brain 68 10.59%

Total:642

So, we have reached the end of the year already, and as a yearly tradition, we don't have quite as many...big releases as other months. So here are the releases, and this will likely be the list of releases (unless I missed something that I don't know about, in which, please let me know and I'll adjust the 10 poll options)

Among Us, Chorus, Danganronpa Decadance, Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp, Fights In Tight Spaces, Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker, Five Nights At Freddy’s: Security Breath, The Gunk, Halo Infinite, Loop Hero, Monster Rancher 1 & 2 DX, Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon, The Smurfs: Mission Vileaf Smurftastic Edition, Solar Ash, Spellforce III Reforced, Thymesia, Wytchwood

And these are the most titles that will most likely be in the poll.

• Among Us
  • Danganronpa: Decadence/Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp
  • Final Fantas XIV Endwalker
  • Five Nights At Freddy’s Security Breath
  • The Gunk
  • Halo Infinite
  • Monster Hunter Rancher 1&2 DX
  • Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon
  • Solar Ash
  • Thymesia

I did combine Danganronpa. The only titles I was not sure if I should include were Loophero and Wytchwood. If I missed another title, it is possible for me to edit that in and take out another contender. Just let me know. I'm pretty sure this poll is kinda onesided as far as the winner goes....The Smufts: Mission Vileaf Smurftastic Edition will obviously be the victor.

Around the Network

There's a few that I'm interested in. 

Ever Forward (console release), Halo Infinite (campaign), The Gunk and Aspire: Ina's Tale

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 02 December 2021

Ride The Chariot

A very thin month, like usual for December, with one obvious exception.

Although it still doesn't have an official release date yet, House of the Dead Remake should be coming out in December. It was recently given an ESRB rating, which means it's pretty far along and Nintendo still lists it as a late 2021 release, although the fact that we still don't have an official release date yet is kinda worrisome.

It'll be interesting to see how they emulate light gun controls with the Joy Con. Resident Evil Revelations almost plays like a light gun game with the Joy Con grip on the Switch, so it should be able to pull it off sans an actual light gun, which sadly doesn't work on modern TVs. How well is anybody's guess.

Last edited by KManX89 - on 27 November 2021

Just that Valis collection & Death Smiles physical on Switch.

Last edited by Leynos - on 27 November 2021

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Danganronpa for me. Halo Infinite when I get an XBS.

The Gunk for me, only because of it's more unique premise.

Halo Infinite of course. Followed by The Gunk.

Leynos said:

Just that Valis collection & Death Smiles physical on Switch.

I did not know about this. Thanks

Halo Infinite is the only December release that interests me.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.