Five Nights At Freddy's Security Breach 10 1.56%

The Gunk 12 1.87%

Halo Infinite 339 52.80%

Monster Rancher 1&2 DX 14 2.18%

Shovel Knight Pocket Edition 17 2.65%

Solar Ash 24 3.74%

Big Brain Academy: Brain vs Brain 68 10.59%

Total:642

Although it still doesn't have an official release date yet, House of the Dead Remake should be coming out in December. It was recently given an ESRB rating, which means it's pretty far along and Nintendo still lists it as a late 2021 release, although the fact that we still don't have an official release date yet is kinda worrisome.

It'll be interesting to see how they emulate light gun controls with the Joy Con. Resident Evil Revelations almost plays like a light gun game with the Joy Con grip on the Switch, so it should be able to pull it off sans an actual light gun, which sadly doesn't work on modern TVs. How well is anybody's guess.

Last edited by KManX89 - on 27 November 2021

Around the Network

Just that Valis collection & Death Smiles physical on Switch.

Last edited by Leynos - on 27 November 2021

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Danganronpa for me. Halo Infinite when I get an XBS.

Halo Infinite of course. Followed by The Gunk.

Leynos said:

Just that Valis collection & Death Smiles physical on Switch.

I did not know about this. Thanks

Around the Network

Halo! So excited. Campaign seems promising.

Halo Infinite campaign. It's going to be fun!

Can't think of any big releases or indies coming out next month I care about. Seems like nothing for me in December, at the moment.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Halo Infinite, the rest are meh. Some mild interest in Danganronpa but I'd probably grab that on a discount as I already own the games on Steam.

For the Bonus question, FS2020 has been my most played this year and favorite.
Exploring photogrammetry cities never gets old, nor does flying over mountains or deserts.

From flying high over Northern Canada

To visiting my parents old house in The Netherlands

To flying low over the Alps