By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Switch OLED Boosts Switch Sales to Over 860,000 - Global Hardware Oct 2 to 9

trunkswd said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:

Looks like for Switch, this year's deficit compared to 2020 is less than 1 million at this point. With holidays coming soon, I think Switch will be able to close that gap.

Gap is actually 1.2 million. It did close by about 300,000 with the OLED launch. 

My bad.  I realize that I misread one sentence in your first post.

Around the Network
The_Liquid_Laser said:
trunkswd said:

Gap is actually 1.2 million. It did close by about 300,000 with the OLED launch. 

No worries. It happens.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:

No worries. It happens.

I always misread titles as titties.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Very impressive OLED launch, way bigger than I thought.

DroidKnight said:
trunkswd said:

No worries. It happens.

Wonder what Sigmund would say about that.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
DroidKnight said:

not much seeing hes dead af

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

JWeinCom said:
DroidKnight said:

He says, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."  Although in this case he might say, "Sometimes titties is just titties."

This will shut up cliff theorists for at least more 3 or 4 months, then they will start their cliff predictions again...

Wow, 860k is massive. MUCH more than what I had expected. Crazy...

IcaroRibeiro said:

This will shut up cliff theorists for at least more 3 or 4 months, then they will start their cliff predictions again...

no they won't the drop of 40% next week, is exactly the moment they pick stuff up again

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.