By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2022 List Wars, who has the strongest 2022 lineup?

Who has the best 2022 lineup so far?

Nintendo 65 52.85%

Playstation 36 29.27%

Xbox 16 13.01%

Undecided/NA 6 4.88%

Total:123

Hard to say for me, personally.

HZD Forbidden West and God of War Ragnarok and - presumably - FF16 are coming out for PS in 2022. So thats a very strong lineup right there.
Yet, im very much looking forward to BOTW 2, Bayonetta 3 and - I assume - Silksong, which are coming to Switch.
Tho, tbh, I kinda always thought BOTW 2 was gonna be delayed. I hope not, but for some reason, I always thought it'd be the case.
Xbox exists.

Hard to say.

Around the Network

Anyone know what Stadia has lined up?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Nintendo has the strongest line up, provided BOTW 2 doesnt get delayed for which I pray it wont.
Sony is next but curious what Microsoft has up their sleeve as they dont have too many announced for 2022.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Bayonetta 3 tops all lists

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Missing Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection on PS5/PC.

Personally I think its a draw between Nintendo and PlayStation. Two massive titles releasing same year on both consoles.. which ones stronger depends on your preference of games/platform.

Last edited by hinch - on 23 September 2021

Around the Network

I only follow Nintendo and a bit of Sony, among those two I think it's Nintendo after today's Direct. I'm not sure if Sony has anything else to show, they usually announce their games way before release and I'm inclined to believe some of those can be actually delayed

So yeah, Nintendo

Nintendo, easily

Horizon, God of War and good chance of FF16? Its Sony easily

I'm definitely thinking Nintendo. Their 2022 lineup looks pretty great. Amazing even. It looks almost better than 2017 for me personally. But here is what really tips me over the edge...we are guaranteed to get more announcements from Nintendo. For the last few years Nintendo has been announcing more games that come out within that year than games that don't. I'm still confident we are getting a Donkey Kong game, and I'm sure about Fire Emblem as well. 2022 is going to look like 2017 on steroids.

2021 games we knew before the start of the year: New Pokemon Snap, Super Mario 3D World, Bravely Default 2, Monster Hunter, No More Heroes 3, and Shin Megami Tensei.

2021 games that were announced in 2021: Advanced Wars 1+2, Mario Party, Metroid Dread, Famicom Detective Club, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Remakes, Skyward Sword HD, Miitopia, Mario Golf Super Rush, Game Builder Garage, and Brain Age

2020 games we knew before the start of the year: Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Animal Crossing, Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive

2020 games that were announced in 2020: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX, Super Mario All Stars, Pikmin 3, Hyrule Warriors AoC, Paper Mario: Origami King, Mario Kart Live Home Circuit, and Clubhouse Games

I'm guessing that Sony will launch PSVR2 by the end of next year, so they should also have a bunch of VR exclusives to show hopefully.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.