By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kirby and the Forgotten Land Announced for Nintendo Switch

Tagged games:

I'm not into Kirby games but that looks really cool. I'm sure Kirby fans are very excited and this could be a pretty big game sales-wise for Nintendo.

Around the Network

I'm not really into Kirby games or 3D platformers. And yet, I find the idea of a Kirby game set in a post apocalyptic world to be kind of hilarious. I might play it just for that alone.

Im definitely getting this one. They totally sold me on it. Finally a Kirby game with a budget.

This looks good, rarely do I get hyped for a Kirby game.

<(O.O)>

Last edited by TomaTito - on 24 September 2021

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
Slownenberg said:

I'm not into Kirby games but that looks really cool. I'm sure Kirby fans are very excited and this could be a pretty big game sales-wise for Nintendo.

PortisheadBiscuit said:

This looks good, rarely do I get hyped for a Kirby game.

Yeah I'm seeing this around a lot; the game really seems to be appealing to a lot of people who normally aren't interested in Kirby games or never played one before.

Personally, I haven't bought a Kirby game since the Wii but I was sold on this immediately.

I'm just wondering if this forgotten land will focus on the identity of the ancients and what happened to them, plus a connection to Shiver Star, or is just going to be a new piece of lore. 

This is one of those things where I never knew I wanted it until I saw it. Looks like it has a nice balance of linear vs open, and reminds me pleasantly of the classic 3D platformers of the 90s I grew up with.

Zippy6 said:
zippy said:

Best announcement of the direct, it looks great.

Nice user name BTW 😀

Oh wow. Hey! xD

When I was little I had a cat called Zippy so that's where my name is from haha.

Welcome to the forum, groovy to meet ya and hope you enjoy your stay. :)

I was a bit disappointed when they leaked a new Kirby game but this one surprised me. It looks real good and is now on my watch list.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

The_Liquid_Laser said:

I'm not really into Kirby games or 3D platformers. And yet, I find the idea of a Kirby game set in a post apocalyptic world to be kind of hilarious. I might play it just for that alone.

Only Nintendo puts a pink fluffy demigod on an adorable post-apocalyptic scenario and it´s ok. 

I´m not a big fan, but the games seem ok. And beautiful.