By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kirby and the Forgotten Land Announced for Nintendo Switch

Tagged games:

I am so happy because of this

Around the Network

Kirby could use something new, and a 3D game has been requested for years. I've only played some Kirby here and there. I might actually get this because I'm kind of excited for it.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Crazy it took this long. I am suspicious of how "3D" this is going to be though.

Excellent news

Best part of the Direct.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
Xxain said:

Crazy it took this long. I am suspicious of how "3D" this is going to be though.

That's odd. Seems like he's moving in 3D the whole time. Except for the first like 2 seconds, but that's them hiding the ball.

Art is top notch, expected for a Nintendo game.

But seeing some judder which could be telling that it's a 30fps game or it's dropping frames... Or just a terrible video encode.

Lots of pixel crawl though, Nintendo could learn to use something like FXAA at the very least...

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Looks really nice and fun

Zippy6 said:

Looks linear levels, more like 3d world than odyssey. But that's ok, this is the most interested I've been in a kirby game in a very long time. Looks great!

Best announcement of the direct, it looks great.

Nice user name BTW ?

zippy said:
Zippy6 said:

Looks linear levels, more like 3d world than odyssey. But that's ok, this is the most interested I've been in a kirby game in a very long time. Looks great!

Best announcement of the direct, it looks great.

Nice user name BTW 😀

Oh wow. Hey! xD

When I was little I had a cat called Zippy so that's where my name is from haha.