By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kirby and the Forgotten Land Announced for Nintendo Switch

Tagged games:

artstyle is usually topnotch

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I'm so ready for this game. I can't wait for Spring next year. Please inject this into my veins.

Looks linear levels, more like 3d world than odyssey. But that's ok, this is the most interested I've been in a kirby game in a very long time. Looks great!

Looks neat. Could be my very first Kirby game.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Really like what I saw from this one, will definitely be getting it.

Looks like it translates the charm of Kirby into 3D beautifully.

Around the Network

Looks fantastic.
Really gorgeous art direction.
Boss fights also look cool.

Looks like Kirby translates really well into 3D, definitely getting this.

KirBy Automata

Last edited by Leynos - on 23 September 2021

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I'm feelling overwhelmed with so many good news

I might buy a switch oled just for this game

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:

I might buy a switch oled just for this game

Yeah, the colors will pop even more.