By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 3 gameplay trailer, coming 2022

https://nintendoeverything.com/bayonetta-3-confirmed-for-2022-launch-first-gameplay-trailer/

Somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming.

This looks more awesome than I could possibly have imagined!

Last edited by curl-6 - on 23 September 2021

Around the Network

Thoughts on Bayo's design? Only thing I really didn't feel in this trailer.

Oh, and that Astral Chain trolling. Not sure why I got fooled there, there aren't real life-looking soldiers in that universe, and the monsters looked nothing like AC's enemies.

EDIT: Oh, and not sure if you noticed, but the voice actress is different this time around. 

Last edited by Metallox - on 23 September 2021

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:

Thoughts on Bayo's design? Only thing I really didn't feel in this trailer.

Oh, and that Astral Chain trolling. Not sure why I got fooled there, there aren't real life-looking soldiers in that universe, and the monsters looked nothing like AC's enemies.

EDIT: Oh, and not sure if you noticed, but the voice actress is different this time around. 

I honestly think it may be her best design yet.

It's a callback to her childhood design from the first game. She looks just like 'mummy'! I like it!

Really intriguing, gameplay looks fun.
I like her design too.

Not really feeling her design tbh. She also doesn't do the strip thing with her hair /:

I am sure it will be fun but meh

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

FUCKIGN FINALLY!

IT LOOKS SO FUCKING AWESOME! Tiik gameplay cues from Astral Chain. Similar to the DMC5 trailer it stars with the military fighting demons. Tho She never lost her clothes when summoning so I wonder if Nintendo forced a T rating.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Looks great. Like that they change her hairstyle for each entry.

Feeling that that's not Bayo.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Looks amazing. I cannot wait for this game!
Next up, we need a trailer of Metroid Prime 4 but that wont be until Dread has its spotlight.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Metallox said:

Feeling that that's not Bayo.

Different actress. My guess is either a money issue or Igor Persona 5 type of thing. After all a clone of Bayo is cut in half in the OG teaser.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!