By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 3 gameplay trailer, coming 2022

I am going to get this game and expect to enjoy it, but graphically it looks like a step down from Bayo 2 to me.

Anyone else agree, or am I just plain stupid?

I like it when my mom goes out of town because I get to sleep on her side of the bed. -William Montgomery

Around the Network
SuperJortendo said:

I am going to get this game and expect to enjoy it, but graphically it looks like a step down from Bayo 2 to me.

There are some really really bad texture work going on, especially on the marines that was more reminiscent of a quality 6th gen OG Xbox game.

Could be an early build though.

The animations though were top notch, fluid and chained really really well.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

SuperJortendo said:

Bayo 2 had a brighter colour palette, but Bayo 3 has more modern and physically accurate shading, and more advanced effects work for things like particles.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 24 September 2021

SuperJortendo said:

It's still in development, no worries.

They caught me out with the Lappy trolling

Around the Network

Only game from Nintendo I'm interested in, might play Bayo2 and this one some day through emulation or something.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Even if it wasn't B3 I wouldn't have minded AsCh2 as that game is spectacular the director of that game is working on his next project as well, an interesting note the co-director of B3 is Scalebound's designer and director it's speculated that the original vision for that project before MS changed it to something else has been adapted for B3 and the more direct controlling of infernals seems to back this up as well as the design of the character teased at the end.

AbbathTheGrim said:

Only game from Nintendo I'm interested in, might play Bayo2 and this one some day through emulation or something.

Yeah, god forbid we actually support this industry.

Anyway, I was almost shocked when I saw that dog costume thing from Astral Chain since I believe we wont get a AC2.

I'm pretty sure Astral Chain 2 will happen; the first game was more successful than Bayonetta 1, and that got two sequels.

AbbathTheGrim said:

Or don't be a thief.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!