By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 3 gameplay trailer, coming 2022

Gameplay looks dope. Not sure how I feel about then new art style though.

Around the Network

Finally! I'm very looking forward to this, it's going to be awesome.

Maybe I should give the previous two games a try before this one comes out (or before whenever I decide to buy it), but I think the gameplay looks really cool and fluid.

Also, I really like her design in this game.

Last edited by Link_Nines.XBC - on 25 September 2021

I still like Bayonneta's design from the 2nd game more. But regardless, I'm getting the game. I'm scared the performance is gonna be pretty shit. That's how it seemed in the trailer.

KLXVER said:

Yeah, god forbid we actually support this industry.

If the "industry" wants support it will know where to find me. ;)

Leynos said:

Or don't be a thief.

Nah, I'll emulate whatever Nintendo produces that interests me, that has to be like a game or two because bleh.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
KLXVER said:

Yeah, god forbid we actually support this industry.

If the "industry" wants support it will know where to find me. ;)

Leynos said:

Or don't be a thief.

Nah, I'll emulate whatever Nintendo produces that interests me, that has to be like a game or two because bleh.

Cool cool as long as you also steal films. Music. Grocieries. Cars. Your clothes. Don't pay bills. Then at least you would be an equal opportunist. Oh and since you like to steal good to see you on a sales forum.

Last edited by Leynos - on 25 September 2021

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

This still feels so surreal to me.

After nearly 4 long years without so much as a peek, Bayo 3 had really started to feel like vaporware, like it would never see the light of day.

Just seeing the video in my Youtube playlist feels like I'm dreaming.

Metallox said:

Feeling that that's not Bayo.

Think the same thing.

It´s ground up Cereza?

curl-6 said:

This still feels so surreal to me.

After nearly 4 long years without so much as a peek, Bayo 3 had really started to feel like vaporware, like it would never see the light of day.

Just seeing the video in my Youtube playlist feels like I'm dreaming.

I think I have watched the trailer at least 100 times lol.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Hideki Kamiya on the game being exclusive to Switch:

"Just like with Bayonetta 2, we’re developing Bayonetta 3 with funding from Nintendo. We are only involved in development. All decisions about the final product are up to Nintendo. So feel free to send your requests of ‘release the game on other consoles’ to Nintendo. If Nintendo asks us to port the game to PS5, we might do that.

I mean, I guess the likelihood of Bayonetta 2 and 3 coming to PS5 and Xbox isn’t impossible – it’s Nintendo’s decision. By that same logic, it’s not impossible that games like Mario and Zelda could be show up on PS5 or whatever. So good luck sending passionate pleas to Nintendo and trying to get that to happen… If I were you, I’d simply buy a Switch."

https://nintendoeverything.com/platinumgames-bayonetta-3-switch-exclusivity/