5 11 7.69%

4 9 6.29%

3 3 2.10%

2 0 0%

1 1 0.70%

Total:143
KLXVER said:
Amnesia said:

Damn...An average of 8. I put 4 but....Really do not complain in the future to eat more and more shit in paying more and more.

We all pay more. Thats just how it is today. Just ask PS5 owners as well.

To be fair I don't even understand why people are mortgaging their houses to buy all those next gen consoles from scalpers and games at launch as soon as they pop out

We all know PS5 games will be for half price or even less in just one year. Playstation can be accessible if you have some patience 

And for Xbox they have GP

Nintendo is different, their 2017 games still full price and go on sales once a year (if they go at all) 

I can afford a Sony game or even a third party game every two weeks, but only one Nintendo game every 2 or 3 months

Around the Network
IcaroRibeiro said:
KLXVER said:

We all pay more. Thats just how it is today. Just ask PS5 owners as well.

To be fair I don't even understand why people are mortgaging their houses to buy all those next gen consoles from scalpers and games at launch as soon as they pop out

We all know PS5 games will be for half price or even less in just one year. Playstation can be accessible if you have some patience 

Nintendo is different, their 2017 games still full price and go on sales once a year (if they go at all) 

I can afford a Sony game or even a third party game every two weeks, but only one Nintendo game every 2 or 3 months

1 year is still a long time to wait for a game you really want to play. Nintendo games go on sale from time to time if you buy them digitally. GP is borrowing. You can borrow games for free from friends.

KLXVER said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

1 year is still a long time to wait for a game you really want to play. Nintendo games go on sale from time to time if you buy them digitally. GP is borrowing. You can borrow games for free from friends.

1 year is ok for me to wait, people have very big backlog these days I don't even understand why they feel they need to pre order everything

I like to buy games physically when I have a chance, and since Nintendo has no distribution in my country it means importing sometimes I end paying 80 USD in a Switch physical game even when it's a third party :/ that's why more than half of my library is digital (I think currently is about 70% digital) even if I prefer physical 

As for GP, well you are borrowing directly from Microsft itself, so you don't need to make a friend who have a game you want :P 

IcaroRibeiro said:
KLXVER said:

1 year is ok for me to wait, people have very big backlog these days I don't even understand why they feel they need to pre order everything

I like to buy games physically when I have a chance, and since Nintendo has no distribution in my country it means importing sometimes I end paying 80 USD in a Switch physical game even when it's a third party :/ that's why more than half of my library is digital (I think currently is about 70% digital) even if I prefer physical 

As for GP, well you are borrowing directly from Microsft itself, so you don't need to make a friend who have a game you want :P 

Well third party games go on sale on the Switch as much as other consoles I think. Nintendo games have always been full price for ages. Its just a bit weird to complain about it 30 years later. At least now with digital downloads, they go on sale every now and then.

I think GP is a good deal, but if you want physical, then its not really an option.

Anyone else thinks those BOTW 2 graphics looked too good to be the regular Switch?
It looked AMAZING when Link was skydiving in the beginning.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
brute said:

Anyone else thinks those BOTW 2 graphics looked too good to be the regular Switch?

An upgrade from the original for sure. Still not sure if it was a cutscene or not though.

KLXVER said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

Well third party games go on sale on the Switch as much as other consoles I think. Nintendo games have always been full price for ages. Its just a bit weird to complain about it 30 years later. At least now with digital downloads, they go on sale every now and then.

I think GP is a good deal, but if you want physical, then its not really an option.

Oh  I aware of that, what's why I phrased third party and Nintendo games as different things. Third parties always go on sale, that's where most of my digital Switch purchases comes from 

Well I'm not even 30 years old, I complain now because now I can 

Yes, yes. Aside of that I don't really like MS games and I don't have a fancy PC either, my PC is to play indies or sim games, they are always cheaper and go on sale quite often, and I don't use them as much as consoles so I have no reason to subscribe GP

brute said:

I'm sure we saw BOTW2 running in a regular Switch, it will look even better on Switch Pro 

One of the things that worry me about this year's E3 is that they showed nothing about the upcoming Pokemon games. Sure, there are still a few months left until both Breath of the Arceus and the Sinnoh remake come out (and tbh, the DP remakes are shot for shot remakes, so there is much less room to screw them up), but you'd think they want to show some of this year's biggest games. Especially since what we've been shown of Arceus looked quite rough and empty.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:

One of the things that worry me about this year's E3 is that they showed nothing about the upcoming Pokemon games. Sure, there are still a few months left until both Breath of the Arceus and the Sinnoh remake come out (and tbh, the DP remakes are shot for shot remakes, so there is much less room to screw them up), but you'd think they want to show some of this year's biggest games. Especially since what we've been shown of Arceus looked quite rough and empty.

Game Freak and The Pokemon Company, for better or worse, beat to their own drum. They show off Pokemon whenever they feel like it and Nintendo, again, for better or worse, for the most part just leaves them be.