Italy 0 $0.00 0%

Netherlands 1 $69.00 11.11%

Portugal 0 $0.00 0%

Spain 0 $0.00 0%

Other 0 $0.00 0%

Totals: 9 $2,559.00  
Game closed: 06/10/2021
TomaTito said:

Even with a handicap, coach and Morata; we still pull through.

Moratas goal though was pretty damn clutch.

Around the Network

Yesterdays games were so good 16 goals in 2 games and a penalty shootout. Also love the fact that for the first 90 minutes the games almost mirrored each other with when each goal happened.

I'm not usually a fan of penalties but it was kinda entertaining yesterday and congrats to Switzerland for getting past the round of 16 for the first time in euros.

One little other thing I really like this tournament is that in Swedish tv they have added the top Swedish judge (or at least on of them they also had him for the world cup) to almost half the panels. He is able to explain how the process of decisions is made, why some card or foul was called and perhaps why he would disagree and it has made it so much better as I can now look at more situations and better understand how bad a tackle or whatever was. 10/10 want him on or someone similar for all tournaments from now on.

TomaTito said:

Even with a handicap, coach and Morata; we still pull through.

I can't believe we put together a semi-decent defensive line in the last second thanks to Ramos and Íñigo Martínez injuries plus Deschamps choosing Lenglet over Laporte. His sacrifice for the spanish cause will be remembered in the years to come.

Apkopf said:

Moratas goal though was pretty damn clutch.

When you are given 100 chances, guess you can have that 1% probability of doing it right.

Player2 said:

I can't believe we put together a semi-decent defensive line in the last second thanks to Ramos and Íñigo Martínez injuries plus Deschamps choosing Lenglet over Laporte. His sacrifice for the spanish cause will be remembered in the years to come.

Amen to that.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Germany now also out although not too much of a surprise England may not be flash but the current generation are still very strong at grinding out results as seen with the Czechs and Croatia they did also reach the semis of the WC after all so can't really fault the Germans either it's not about being flashy at the end of the day as that's what cost France this year, I see Italy taking it but so far it's been a great tournament it's shown what's on paper or history doesn't matter at all.

Last edited by Wyrdness - on 29 June 2021

Around the Network

It's coming home.

Carl said:

It's coming home.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

England should be a lock for the final with the draw they have, although it's been quite an unpredictable knockout stage. I'd have them as underdogs against all but the Swiss in the final, but wouldn't be surprised if they won.

England is always playing at home, that's cheating.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:

England is always playing at home, that's cheating.

Yes, same with Qatar in 2022 they will have all their games at home