Italy 0 $0.00 0%

Netherlands 1 $69.00 11.11%

Portugal 0 $0.00 0%

Spain 0 $0.00 0%

Other 0 $0.00 0%

Totals: 9 $2,559.00  
Game closed: 06/10/2021
Metallox said:

England is always playing at home, that's cheating.

Telecommuting due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Around the Network

The group of death had a quiet death.

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies

England is very lucky. Like Portugal in 2016, they can reach the finals only playing B and C tier teams, excluding Germany, which was in their worst shape btw.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:

England is very lucky. Like Portugal in 2016, they can reach the finals only playing B and C tier teams, excluding Germany, which was in their worst shape btw.

Kind of similar to the world cup where they faced Colombia, Sweden and then Croatia (which they lost to in semis)

Morata at times must be the best defender for other teams when they face the Spanish because if he took even half his chances he'd be top goal scorer in the Euros by miles.

Last edited by Wyrdness - on 02 July 2021

Around the Network

Too bad the Swiss penalties were terrible. The Spanish were as well but the Swiss were even worse.

And too bad about Belgium. Played good though, some bad luck before the goal, but Italy is extremely strong right now. I would think they’ll wipe the floor with Spain and whoever is in the final after that.

Belgium has yet to make justice to that first place it still occupies in the FIFA ranking.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Few nervy moments in the game but it's been pretty much a controlled game on to Denmark next, if we maintain the clean sheet that helps, a consistent defence is far more important then a flash attack. Shaw and Maguire have been key and Sterling may not be perfect but has been more of a Shaquiri (Swiss) like figure where he does only a few things but he only needs to do it right once or twice.

Still wp and respect to Ukraine for making it this far and still trying to fight on despite the score line.

Edit: Five clean sheets now I think that may be the best our defence has performed at any tournament.

Last edited by Wyrdness - on 03 July 2021

England 4 - Denmark 4, the Danish score 4 in the last 10 minutes of regular time, the last one at 90+6 after the referee had added only 4. 5-5 in OT. 3-2 in penalties in favor of Denmark, Harry Kane stumbles and sends the ball to the moon.

#It'sComingHome

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Football is coming home lads