Germany 2 $40.00 22.22%

Italy 0 $0.00 0%

Netherlands 1 $69.00 11.11%

Portugal 0 $0.00 0%

Spain 0 $0.00 0%

Other 0 $0.00 0%

Totals: 9 $2,559.00  
Game closed: 06/10/2021

They had a decent start but overall the first half was about equal. The second half the Czech were better from the start, and after the red card Netherlands was absolutely terrible.

Around the Network

Well fuck am i glad noone else had the balls

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

kirby007 said:

A 6-1 win wasn't that far off if you really think about it.

Yeah, that was some shit after the CB got sent off. Not sure I agree with the decision for a red card there, there was a very similar situation in the Portugal - Belgium match as well, which resulted in a mere free-kick and no cards.

Also; Weghorst in for Malen? Quincy Promes? Malen is lethal near the box, especially together with Depay and being fed passes by De Jong and Meunier. Weghorst is a one-trick pony, he can score decent headers on good crosses, but his movement on and off the ball is nothing to admire at the best of times, and plain bad at the worst of times.

Belgium and Portugal were both quite disappointing as well, they seemed too timid and played too much ball on their own halves most of the time. Plus, Pepe was in the match, the mere sight of him makes me want to turn the TV off. Hope De Bruyne is okay for the next round, there really isn't anyone who can replace him in his unique role and with his level of play.

Lastly; go Denmark! Really entertaining football!

Around the Network

What the hell is happening guys? This round is far more exciting than I anticipated!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Both matches today have been 10/10
Had France down to win the whole thing, so I guess I lost the bet :c

Switzerland!!

I love penalty shootouts.

kirby007 said:

Semi-finals

Tuesday 6 July

SF1: Portugal vs France (21:00, London) 0-2

Wednesday 7 July

SF2: Germany vs Netherlands (21:00, London) 0-1

Based on this prediction, I think we are looking at Germany getting eliminated very soon

Even with a handicap, coach and Morata; we still pull through.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"