Italy 0 $0.00 0%

Netherlands 1 $69.00 11.11%

Portugal 0 $0.00 0%

Spain 0 $0.00 0%

Other 0 $0.00 0%

Totals: 9 $2,559.00  
Game closed: 06/10/2021

Oops, spoke too early. Jinxed it! Hahahahaha

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

It's coming home.

Honest question: What happened here? The last Eurocup lots of people came here to post, bet, joke, etc. It was good fun. Did the hype died down for the tournament or are the users becoming less active? :c

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Carl said:

It's coming home.

Was it ever home?

The Spain vs. Sweden match is pure torture.

Spain refuses to score despite a huge amount of chances and if you think that they're bad at finishing then oh boy Sweden is so much worse. Truly pathetic performance when they're in the box. The can't even hit the ball properly even when no one is around to interfere.

Around the Network

I was able to enjoy the Spain Sweden match due to people making stupid jokes in the reddit thread and some nice saves but yhea not a fun game. Though I was really impressed with Spains game as long as they were not trying to finish.

Really looking forward to todays matches even though I will be watching the nintendo direct instead of the first half of Portugal vs Hungary. Hopefully France vs Germany is really good (I have no idea how good or bad Germany is right now).

Ka-pi96 said:
Apkopf said:

(I have no idea how good or bad Germany is right now).

Nobody does.

On paper they're still one of the best teams in the world. They're a bit of a mess behind the scenes though, so they could be great or everything could go horribly wrong. It's kind of exciting to see how it turns out.

Then I guess part of the fun will be figuring out if they are good. I loved watching pre 2014 German football so much that I cared more about them getting to the world cup compared to my own country Sweden (due to how boring we usually play see yesterday) 

Thank god Portugal is in our group. We can play badly against pretty much anyone but against Portugal it's always a guaranteed victory (after 2000 that is).

Also the offside goal by Gosens was insane. Stupid Gnabry lol.

didn't even see this thread, as per previous tournament participation we will win some

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

heh austria vs italy will be a washout

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.