By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Euro 2020 (2021)

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by Machina **

Euro 2020 winner?

Belgium 2 $240.00 22.22%

Croatia 0 $0.00 0%

England 1 $1,000.00 11.11%

France 3 $1,210.00 33.33%

Germany 2 $40.00 22.22%

Italy 0 $0.00 0%

Netherlands 1 $69.00 11.11%

Portugal 0 $0.00 0%

Spain 0 $0.00 0%

Other 0 $0.00 0%

Totals: 9 $2,559.00  
Game closed: 06/10/2021
EnricoPallazzo said:
KiigelHeart said:

Aren't you clueless /facepalm.

I did root for Italy but I'm so pissed off Southgate put Bukayo in that situation. And the racial abuse towards him, Sancho and Rashford on twitter is disgusting. What kind of an asshole does that?

Its just my opinion, hopefully I dont need some science experiment of a full set of statistics to say it. I hope he becomes a great player in the future. As for I what I have seem, nope, not good.

You basically don't need anything to form a clueless opinion :D

I've no doubt you've only seen him play in Euros and even then it doesn't make any sense as he was voted MotM against Czech Republic and made things happen against Denmark for example. 

Around the Network

It's coming home in 2022.

I am half English and the other part of me gets mocked in England, where I live. The English players seem much more modest than the golden generation, and I respect that. However I am glad they lost, a disproportionately large part of their fan base and their media is toxic, feels entitled and is generally xenophobic, even to fellow UK nations, never mind those in Europe who face as much ire. Just think back to England in 2012 with the riots and looting, none of the other UK nations had it, ok Wales had it a tiny bit, but Scotland and Northern Ireland behaved. There is either something in the water in England (which can't be the case since I live there and I don't want to beat up foreigner's) or there is some deep rooted complex going on? Like a fairly large country that acts like it has a small dog complex?

Plus this years of hurts nonsense? England, you are not Rwanda, East Timor or any country that has known genuine hurt and pain since 1966. Grow up!

Last edited by JJMA - on 12 July 2021

KiigelHeart said:
EnricoPallazzo said:

Its just my opinion, hopefully I dont need some science experiment of a full set of statistics to say it. I hope he becomes a great player in the future. As for I what I have seem, nope, not good.

You basically don't need anything to form a clueless opinion :D

I've no doubt you've only seen him play in Euros and even then it doesn't make any sense as he was voted MotM against Czech Republic and made things happen against Denmark for example. 

Nope, I follow premier league a lot. I believe south americans and europeans just have a very different way of looking at football. Got to the conclusion after some very heated discussions about sterling. And now with Saka it just confirms my opinion.