By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sections you hate in games you love

Wow completely wrong thread what the fuck lmao

Last edited by AngryLittleAlchemist - on 03 June 2021

Around the Network

Fucking fishing, in pretty much every game it's in; Monster Hunter Tri, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, fuck fishing, it's pretty much always a tedious chore.

curl-6 said:

Fucking fishing, in pretty much every game it's in; Monster Hunter Tri, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, fuck fishing, it's pretty much always a tedious chore.

It was super cute and actually somewhat cool mechanically in Link's Awakening imo. 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
curl-6 said:

It was super cute and actually somewhat cool mechanically in Link's Awakening imo. 

I somehow missed it in Link's Awakening, probably on purpose because of bad experiences in so many other games haha

Resident Evil 7 - Wrecked Ship
GTA: San Andreas - Train Chase
Kingdom Hearts 3 - The space ship parts
Mass Effect - The Mako Parts
BatMan ARkham Knight - BatMobile missions
Final Fantasy XV - Chapter 13
Assassins Creed Games - Following missions

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

The Tower of Babel in Xenogears. Platform jumping in a game engine and genre that wasn't really up to the task.

Chocobo Hot and Cold in FFIX. It's frustrating as hell and most of the game's best gear and one of the optional super-bosses is locked behind it. You can complete the game without it, but still.

The Triforce-hunting part of Wind Waker. They toned it down in the HD remake at least.

curl-6 said:

Fishing is pretty simple and quick in Hades. Gives good rewards too!

Signature goes here!

curl-6 said:

I liked Fishing in FFXV and Red Dead Redemption II! 

But I agree in all the games you mentioned. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Also, hacking minigames. 

They're almost always an annoying chore, even in great games like Bioshock.

The Tadtoles in Faron Woods - Skyward Sword
City in the Sky - Twilight Princess
Okumura's Palace - Persona 5/Persona 5 Royal
Meteor Herd and Mad Space - Sonic Adventure 2
Tutorials - Every Sports Game I've ever played